Chapter 25

V P.O.V
I lied back flat on the floor as I heaved for breath. I felt Jackson's heavy body come away from mine the shock and confusion plastered all over his face as he searched behind him for the person who ripped him away from min; but soon shrugged it off and followed the direction min had headed.

I was still filled with anger and hatred, he had to have everyone who was important to me yet I still called him my bestfriend, I still took him in when no one else wanted him. He was selfish and manipulating; if I ever wanted him dead nothing would compare to how much I do right now.

I pulled my weak body off the floor and stumbled towards him, following his every move. All I could see was mins lifeless face, her lack of effort or strength to push him away. The person I was so desperate to hold was being forced for the second time in my care. I was useless, I couldnt protect anyone a live and I was even worse now dead. Because of me she was hurt and in pain, all these bad things were happening to her when all I wanted to do was save her.

Small damp tears began to crawl down my cheeks as I lost sight of Jackson in the fog, I could only pray the way I was heading was corrected, that at the end I would find min.

Min P.O.V
"Where the Fuck are you going" his words harsh and raspy in my ear.

I felt my knees weaken again, the body becoming to heavy for me to hold up once  more.  I turned slowly to see Jackson with his hands on his knees trying hard to catch his breath. I swollowed the lump in my throat as I grabbed all the courage I could.

"Why are you doing this!"

The words barley audible and part of ne actually hoped he hadnt heard me at all. But unluckily for me he did, a smirk resting on his lips once again.

"Because I want everything he had"
"What?"
"He took my mother from me and ill take everything from him"
"What the Fuck are you talking about"

The last words fell out ny mouth without me even realizing. Jackson slowly walked towards me and i tried desperately to walk back words but onky managed to trip and end uo back pressed agaisnt the small wall of the bridge. I could now feel his breath fanning agaisnt my ear, my heart beating out of control as a panicked try to keep my body up right.

"My mum wanted him as a son instead, leaving me with no one, so I took everything from him... Yet that stupid bastard still had to call me his best friend, still took care of me when no one else wanted me"

Jackson's words took a second to take in as my heart slowly calmed realising Jackson was just as hurt as I was just not in the same way. But it didnt last long as another smirk grew on his lips, his hands making there way to my shoulders.

"But he was hiding you away from me... And as a last gift from me to him... You can join him"

"Join hi..."

Before I knew it I felt my body becoming light, like a feather. My whole body no longer felt numb or weak, It felt calm and at ease with everything around me.

Then it hit me. As the dark night sky came into view and Jackson's face started to fall from my sight; I was falling; id been pushed off the edge. So thats what he meant when he said I would join him; hes even commit murder.

For the next few seconds of silence that fell i wasnt panicked or scared more like some what relieved. I could now be with V, I would be able to see him every day, id be able to touch him like I always wanted. Maybe id gone insane, smiling at the fact death was upon me or maybe the words love sick really do speak some truths but either way, this silence and the air the flew around me was some how soothing.

V P.O.V
There was no hesitation as I lunged myself over the edge of the bridge towards min, her face flashing before my eyes as I watched Jackson push her over. I loved her with all my heart and of this going to be our final goodbye I was saving her, no matter what.

Min P.O.V
I was dragged from my bliss thoughts as I saw V hurtling towards me, I was confused and scared all at once, what was he doing, why was he falling with me? Then all the worry and scared came flying back to me, was i really ready to die, I hadnt even helped V, maybe this was my punishment for being so useless.

I clenched my eyes shut in fear the ground was close but was soon calmed by warm arms rapping them self around me, my head being pulled into the soft skin of Vs neck. I could smell the strawberry shampoo he used, his longer strands of hair tickling my nose as I couldnt help but snuggle closer into him. His arms tightening around me for comfort, our body's rolling around in mid air.

Then I heard his soothing husky voice fill my ears and for the 100th time in the past house my heart became calm and the world around Me silent.

"I love you... Min"