Chapter 15 anxiety

Keno bolted into the room, a serious look on his face.

"Who's on my bed?!" He wasn't calming down any.

Justin looked at him and Keno snapped.

"Who the hell are you?!" He yelled in confusion.

"Im justin, Aba called me here."

Keno glared at him long and hard, squaring himself.

Justin straightened himself as tall as he could be.

Keno glared back at me, "Well, who's the broad?"

"Cassandrah, Kota's girlfriend. " Justin said with a slight purr.

"Get her off of my bed." He said slipping out of my room.

"Now, where where we... ah yes I forgot to tell you the lesson. In a vampyre there is 3 glands in the fangs. there is a poison gland, a saliva gland, and a gland for marking we call the edwin gland. when you bit her, you used all three, meaning your intents where mixed.."

"Marking? "

"let me get there."

He cleared his throat, "The first one I talket about was the poison gland. The poison gland, also known as asencicious (ar-sen-iss-see-us) gland was used, this means the prey moved, or you had the intent to kill."

He paused calmly, looking me in the eyes. "The second of the two was the salvitory gland. That is the gland that makes the wound heal quicker on a human when it touches there skin, or is used to help break down the blood."

I was full of anx. (anxiety) "The third?"

He sighed, "The third being a mark. The edwins gland only works if you have intent with this person, amd they wont be able to fight you back much, due to the ability you will learn, mind controll to make the human, your mortal.