26

"Kid!?"

Time wizzed by leaving everything distorted. I looked for the voice, vibration from me turning my head making it more difficult.

"Jack?"

"You okay?" About five or six Jacks slowly knelt down beside me-crouching on one knee.

"There's so many of you.."

"Drained all your energy huh?"

He grabbed my hand and drug it to the power outlet- energy coarsing through my veins in beautiful electric beats. I started to feel a little better. Finally after a few pings of electricity things where as they should be-- a world with only ONE Jack.

"Thanks."

"Yep. It's about time for sleeping though so get ready. "

"Where do we sleep?"

"Depends on where you're most comfortable. "

We walked out of the room at a good pace and stood in the hallway.

"PICK A ROOM ANY ROOM!" He flung his arms out wide.

I looked at my selection.

Jessica, parents... bathroom.. what's this room?"

I walked torward an unlabeled room to the far left and opened the door. Tan walls covered the room and made it a deal of a lot better.. the floors white carpet- as most of the rest of the house, and a light blue bed. Nothing else was in this room other than a closet wich held a dresser inside.

I liked this room.

"I'll be in here Jack."

"Suit yourself." He walked away confidently into Jessica's room.

I layed myself on the bed.. it felt warm.. greeting almost to my aching body. I closed my eyes peacefully.

Times like this I miss the living world..

AUTHORS NOTES! Hey guys! Sorry this was such a short chapter, ive been working rather diligently on other things sence my time is very limited at this time! But- none the less I will try to maintain the pace of my story creating because I know its a pet peeve of mine to be reading a story I like and the author not update!!! Just busy is all. Also guys and gals, I have another story that im also working on called FALLING. I would like it if you gave it a whirl. If you do- tell me how you like it! Anyways- not really much else I wish to say so have a good one and as always, stay lovely.