chapter ten forget-me-not..

Kota's point of view

Aba paused long and hard, glaring at me with narrowed eyes.

"Aba, I bit her."

Her eyes widen to about the size of quarters, and it looked like her eyes where gunna pop out of her head.

"YOU WHAT?!? KOTA, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR BLOODY MIND CHILD?!"

My mind was bloody, it was entoxicated still by the warm liquidy feel and the succulent tastes that I have never in a way tasted.

"FOR GOD SAKE BOY, SHES HUMAN! NOW LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE."

Something in me wanted to snap.

"I MEAN LOOK AT HER KOTA, LOOK!" She angrily snapped her hand and pointed sharply.

"Im sorry Aba."

"SORRY doesnt cut it. SORRY wont save her, don't play games I know your not SORRY. "

I felt something bubble deep down, I felt my fist tighten into a ball as hard as steel, hell, I even felt my fangs piercing longer throuh my gums, but I didnt dare say that. I didnt say anything. until the second I lost it.

"Now look at what YOU HAVE DONE! YOU BRING ME A GIRL, SICK AND DYING. WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU?!"

She brought up my family, fat chance im gunna let that slide.

"I AM, AS MY MOTHER AND FATHER CREATED." my face turning red.

She stuttered for a bit, Shaking about like a childs rattle, face as red as the nurses gown she wore.

"Then your parents WHERE FOOLS TO HAVE BROUGHT YOU UP!"

The words hit me like a massive wall, and I nearly fell over. My world slowed down to a pulse beat, that stopped beating.

Cassie began to sputter, her blood trickling out of her mouth.

Hang in there Cassandrah..