chapter 13 ....no place like home

My lip snarled. not because I wanted it to.. more out of impulse as I bumped myself against the wall.

"Keep your hands off of me. I dont know you." My words with an equal amout of snarl added to it.

Aba got off the bed where she sat, the whites in her eyes red now. She pushed a wisp of hair out of infront of her eyes.

"Now Kota. No need for that. Hes a relative.. part of your family.." She trailed off slowly, keeping calm eye contact with me. I know that must of been very hard, for my eyes where dark and hostil.

"He's nothing but a stranger." I growled lowly, moving my eyes from Aba to Justin.

He didnt speak, he simply straightened himself and looked me casually back in the eyes as if saying, I-will-eventually-gain-trust. If-not, I'll-have-to-take-it. Sorta way.

In return I also straighten myself. As-If.

I left the room, muttering lowly and I slammed the door.

"Justin wait! Kota will get used to you, it just takes time. Please. Don't go out there."

Her voice was loud and shrill, she was scared. But if he ever laid one unwanted, grimy, sticky, nimble finger on her, I would gladly tear him to shreds.

authors notes! hey guys!! I havent done these in a while? how should Justin and Kota feel about eachother, I cant remember how it went... if I cant remeber ill use your idea! message me at ivoryecho. thanks a lot. oh, and next chapter will be longer. :) tata for now.

in immortality,

Ivoryecho♡