chapter 23

Autors notes!!! hey guys, if you didnt get the message yet twitch44 actually is my other account that I created because I logged myself out of this on accident when my tablet went haywire. however im back on.. so enjoy!!

in immortality,

ivoryecho♥

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

What was going on?!

"Kota clear water, I was directed to bring you to Ghost town." He paused. "Dead or alive."

"But im supposed to go to Ambiance garderns.." I calmly replied to him.

"No your not. your soul is our lords and down to haities gates you shall go."

Haities gates? hell?

"why?"I throw my question at him.

"Doesnt matter."

"No tell me why."

He snapped impatience crossing his face. "Don't forget whos holding the blade dummy. I'd watch my temper if I were you."

temper, ill tempered, I'll show him temper.

The air was whispering around me, blowing itself into my now shaggier than ever hair. And for a moment all was silent.. then he responded.

"Do you really want to know why your here kid?"

He reached into his pocket and took out a pack of cigarettes, then lit one with a match, his mouth thirstily searching for the nicotine.

"Yes." I stood up tall, trying to give myself a place here.

"Cuz your a freak."

He spat the last words at me, venom in his words. It was like a smack to the face and I was stunned.

"You see those eyes pretty boy? Those messed up eyes you hold in your head?"

I remaimed silent.

"Your a cross breed, an impurity, and a murderer because of them."

"Ive never intentionally hurt someone though.." I said back, weakened from his harsh words.

"What about Cassandra?" he snapped in a snide tone.

I felt my face going hot.

"That wasnt on purpose. "

"Yes it was."

"No it wasnt! she didnt believe me!"

"So you slip Forget me so in her drink?!" He clenched harder onto blade.

The intensity was swollen.

"Its not what I wanted to do.."

"Well by doing that, you took a poor girls soul, and she wont even remeber. she'll just be an empty pit, for the rest of her life! A simple sklave!"

Sklave?

"What do you mean?" I asked cautiously.

"Dont play stupid im sure you know what you did." His temper rising, his fingers itching on the blade.

"No I really dont..."

"you made her your little pet. A mere toy who obeys your every command."

"But I wouldnt use it."

"You wouldnt? Are you sure?" His tone was meager.

"Of course, I would never hurt her!"

Ivory grabbed his arm. "Hey.."

He got really red when she did and snapped his attention torward her, eyes glazed over in a calm, serial killer kind of way.

She looked up, almost helplessly. "Jack.. its fine.."

"No its not." He shook her off him, then maintained his glare on me.

"Hey!" she grunted at him in a snide voice.

I could tell the only thing on his mind was kill, how could it not be? Im hybrid scum evidently.

"Look," I said in a cautious tone. "I dont want any trouble, im just trying to figure out why im here and how the hell to get out."

"you can't you moron."

"what do you mean "I cant?""

"Because you're dead? hello? Isnt that a big reason on why your here?"

"But why am I dead?"

He scoffed loudly, "Beats me, im not your persnal stalker. How would I know."

I looked down, unsure of everything.. whats going on?

"But I will tell you, that Cassandra chick you bit into was pretty hot."

"Youre sick."

Jack looked shocked.

"I am? do remind me why your here? Are you visiting daddy or are you here for your sins?" A small purr wandered in his tone.

"Youre twisted." I felt my face scrunch and my fist tense. "My father is not the devil and I did nothing to her."

"Oh but Kota, im sure you have grey tips for a reason. "

"What do you mean."

"Well surely it wasnt the fire your mom and dad scorched in right? Why, that would have gobbled you up."

"I dont understand, what are you saying?" My voice a wary, yet on guard tone.

"Theres a reason you live-- well, lived with Abba."

"Why? Tell me."

"If I did, you would know too much."

"Just do it!"

"Jason-" He was cut off by Ivory who was frantically searching for words.

Jack and I both placed out attention to her, she was figetting and gasping.

I panicked.

"What the hell is she doing?!"

Authors note: Hey guyssss so ive noticed this story is a bit comfusing, I appologize if you have questions, comments or concerns feel free to chat. Hope you guys all liked it. :)

In immortality,

Ivoryecho