Chapter 6 Hospital.

Hospitals, I almost hate them as much as I do monday. Almost, but not quite.

I look around, everything is still blurry. . . But why?

Oh yeah, now I remember.

My eyes are sticky, like I've been asleep for over ayear. But I know that isn't possible.

I had seering pain in my head, or also known as a migraine. I wanted the to be no sound, no smell, and no light. But alas, that to was impossible.

"Hel-" My throat cut me off before I could finish. it was so dry, I could feel my heart beat in it. Talk about nastey. I looked at the iv in my arm, red tracing down it into my skin, my veins, my heart.

I lick my lips.

I don't think they would notice if I bite a tiny itsy bitsy hole and drink it all... would they?

I grabbed down the bag and looked at it. its a darker red like maroon..

It looked so nice.......

I nipped at the bottom, blood dispersed slowly into my mouth, drop by drop, teasing me, mocking me.

I wanted more but that was all it would give.. I often wonder what it would be like to eat from a live human, instead of the left overs Keno gives me and the bags Aba brings home.

Before I knew it, I was slowly lining the bag with my tounge, it was so good.. and then, I felt a familiar sensation, me, sinking my fangs into my meal, but it was fairly cold.

I dislike cold, but I was hungry. The bag went flat, there was no more in it, when I called down the nurse. I wanted more.

She walked into the room, and god was she H O T. Litterally. She carried a large heat with her as she entered the room. ( you probably thought other hot didn't you? :D )

(Btw, I put the bag back on the hook.)

"Oh your out of blood.. already? its only been two hours..." She trailed off.

"Sorry, blood rushes through me like asap.. can I go to the bathroom?"

"Uhm sure, be quick so I can put more blood in your iv.."

Too bad its not going into my iv, it will however be in me. My tummy to be exact. >:)

"Thanks." I got up, trembling a little. She came to pick me up and help me into the bathroom. As her hand grabbed my forearm I felt a spark and smelled something so good.. like mint chocolate... and her hair smelled of strong strawberry.

"You got it Kota?"

I looked in her eyes, a welcoming forest green. We both paused.

finally I spoke, words kind of jumbled, "yeah fine I- fine I yeah" I stuttered in slight anger sticking my tounge out and making a blaaawlll sound. "Lets try this again shall we? Yes.. I'm fine.. thanks."

She smiled, a beautiful smile, completed with dimples and straight teeth, the top front two slightly bigger than the others, and canines, the same lenght as her front teeth..

She is simply delightful.

The nurse toyfully played with her long, shiny, wavey, brunette/blonde hair.

I looked deeper into her eyes, smiling tenderly, but not showing teeth..

They say the eyes are the passageway to the soul..

I stare deep into the blacks of her eyes, focusing on it..

Her eyes widened in shock, and I saw it. A sparkly, lavender purple running in the dark ebony circles, in her open doors. Opened passageways.

Was this her soul prancing happily, swirling in her eyes?

"What? Do I have something in my eyes?" She said and quickly looked down, rubbing her face.

"No..." I lifted her head gently by her chin and gazed longingly into her eyes.

"I was simply marveling in how... how beautifully created you are."

Okay, so maybe not the smoothest of things to say, but hey. Gotta start somewhere right?

She looked down, her cheeks a bright, cheery red. a smile ripping acrossed her face, practically ear to ear.

Do I got it?

"Thank you." She said kindly.

"Your ever so welcome mrs.. wheres your name tag?"

"Oh, I'm only a temp nurse, my mom's out today.. sick, you know?"

"I-" I stopped. I don't have a mom. Well..

"I've- had some experience with being sick, if you haven't seen."I smiled, exposing my not so perfect, but almost perfect smile.

A giggle cracked out from her mouth, I couldn't help but chuckle back.

"How old are you?" She asked quizzically.

"Depends.. Mentally or physically?"

"Physically. " She rolled her eyes happily.

"Sixteen. "

"Lucky!" She shouted in a playful tone, stomping her foot lightly on the ground, a bounce in her step.

"Why?"

"I'm only fifteen. " A fake pout on her face.

"Don't be so angry. creaky joints is in your close future. "

She laughed and came closer to me. It sent me leaning forward, close to her face.

"So you gunna tell me your name?" I asked in a seductive tone.

What?!? don't look at me like that! Vampyres are naturally seductive, it's my fault....

"Casandrah, but you can call me Cassie."

"It's an honor to know your name Casandrah. I am-"

"Kota Clearwater!" She chimed.

Damn, she's gooood.

"Yeah. You're good at what you do."

She smiled. "Thanks."

I really do have to pee now.

"Hey Cassie?"

I looked forward at the bathroom

"I'm gunna take a wazz."

"A what?"

"pee.."

"Oh, go ahead."

I walked forward, going into the bathroom.

Yo, if your expecting me to tell you how he takes a wazz, then thats just creepy. hahaha, soooo im not gunna. :)

I come out of the bathroom, feeling kind of dizzy, but I ignore it. The feeling of thirst is worse.

Cassie put on the new blood bag, leaving a few on the table, I quickly snatched one. I would not steal, if I wasn't so dry, but I am. And its better than killing her. Right? I question myself on that one.She looks so good. I might not be able to Controll myself for much longer..

Authors note!! Hey guys!! it's me, Ivoryecho.. Hows your guy's day going? I had finals.. math, spanish, gym, and choir.. so that could be why I took so long to update.. im sooooooooo sorry, i'll get to the other books to, don't worry. :) remember...

S T A L K (FOLLOW LOL) M E

V O T E

F O L L O W

C O M M E N T

S T A Y S T R O N G

I'll talk to you all later. (and if you're also doing finals, I wish the best of luck to you!) Peace out hommies!! XD

in immortality,

Ivoryecho ♥