chapter 19

"No, I gotta see if cassies fine!" I yelled anger pinching my voice.

"Kota, I want to play." He grabbed a wooden stake from in his pocket, witha silver hold.

I quickly darted out of the room, but he grabbed me by the hoody, my black hair ravegingly swoooing in front of me.

I hit the ground. Hard.

I stared up at the man who was going to very well kill me there.

More screams from Cassie come from the back.

Whatever it is is hurting her.

I got up, barely missing the stab of a wooden dagger to the shoulder.

"Why are you trying to kill me for you flipping phycho!?"

"I only want to stab you. if you die-" He thrusted the stake angrily at my face in a side stab, "Then its not on my concious!"

He flung his dagger at me, slicing my cheek, I screamed as it started to bubble.

And then... I stroke back.

I quickly shoved my palm into his chest, a move that kills humans, and leave vampire, barely standing.

He coughed up a little black goop, blood. his was so unpure. Looking back up at me he laughed, I let my guard down for a second, a bad mistake.

Justin shoved himself into me, bowling me to the ground, his stake barely above my neck.

"Idiot, you cant kill a dempyhre." a sharp and jagged smile blotched onto his face.

"A what?"

"Demon vampire mix moron."

How...???

"Only if you where half as developed." His snake like toung gapped out of his teeth before quickly slithering back inside his mouth.

"What do you mean?"

He quickly shanked through my chest with his stake, "I'm your father."