chapter 17

I looked over at her tenderly, not sure what exactly to do.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong Cass?"

She looked at me, red eyed from the tears, and pupils dilated. Probably from what's going on.

"It hurts."

"What hurts Cassie?"

'Kota, is she okay?' Justin mind linked me.

"Everything.." She looked down, speaking in a tone full of chagrin.

'I think, and I told you to stay out!'

'...sorry...'

I sat down next to her. "Lay back down.. it's okay.. I'll be here... as embarrassing I am to be by.."

She layed her head back on the pillow, which I just noticed was full of sweat, tears, and dabblets of blood.

"Here hold on hun." I stood up and lifted her wedding stlye. She wimpered, but quickly subdued.

We walked into my room, that was just recently cleaned, Thanks to the hospital, Aba's a clean freak.. couldn't really blame her though.

I placed her down on my crisp new sheets, fresh new pillows, and covered her up with my giant queen sized blanket, (even though it's a full bed.) that matched the perfectly fitted cover, a beautifully dark, royal purple. And my pillows a semi-bright color of yellow with a full moon printed on it in purple.

"Kota?" She raspily said as if she just got done runnig a marathon.

"Yeah?"

"What are we doing?"

"huh??"

"Why me Kota?"

"What do u mean?"

"Why do you like me?" beads of sweat dipped onto her soft face and I quickly dabbed them off with an old towel I had laying next to my bed.

"Cassie..." I grabbed her small, clammy hands. "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

No response.

I looked down at her. She was already asleep. She was so cute when she slept. ♥

I slowly put my hand on her face, rubbing of tiny beads of sweat

What did she do to deserve this?