beacon hills

the world was dark and dreary, like there was no place that they felt welcome. there was hate and anger and mostly fear of what would happen to them next. it is said that we should not live in fear, but in this case, there was nothing that could stop it and nothing else they could think about, nothing else was on their minds. they had heavy breathing and pounding brains when they thought about it. the sleepless nights haunted them, someone was after them, they were being stalked.
they called her the were coyote, the one who was trying to destroy the banshee for good. the human was making sure the girl he loved, the banshee, was safe.
life was never easy in the small town of Beacon Hills, California. there was always trouble and always a new supernatural creature trying to hunt them down and kill them all. but there was nothing like this before. a pack member had never turned on another.
at one time, everyone was friends, they were a pack. the pack consisted of Scott, Kira, Malia, Stiles, and Lydia. Stiles Stilinski and Malia Tate dated for a while in junior year, the human and the were coyote. Stiles left Malia unexpectedly and ran off to be closer to the girl he had a crush on since the third grade, Lydia Martin, the banshee. Malia got caught up in her own self and decided to start trashing and destroying Lydia's life, only because she was still madly in love with Stiles, but they didn't mind it, until it got out of hand. everything had changed for Stiles and Lydia. they were two years out of high school and now living in an apartment together. it was small, but styled how Lydia liked it, so it was simply perfect for them. Lydia had always had the best style. Stiles intended on being with her for the rest of his life. it seemed like it was impossible to ever stop loving Lydia. he didn't know how she felt, but she secretly felt the exact same way. life was good until Malia started stalking the couple. they knew this because they would see her everywhere, this certainly and obviously scared them.