Stiles&Lydia

the seven minute song by The Beatles was almost over when Stiles stepped back from Lydia,"these are the kinds of moments we'll keep in our minds and hearts forever. they're so symbolic and heartfelt and makes my heart throb for you even more." he got down on one knee, pulling a ring from his sweatpants pocket and held it out to Lydia,"Lydia Camille Grace Martin, will you marry me?"
she smiled, a smile that made her entire face light up, she looked down into his eyes and said softly,"you know love is real when your perfect man proposes to you when your favorite song is playing and is so eager to propose to you right at this very moment because we could be standing in some extravagant place but we're standing in a hospital room and i've never been happier to be proposed to in a hospital room. i love you more than anything. yes, i will marry your sweet and caring soul, Miecyzslaw Stilinski."
he stood up, put the ring on her finger and then kissed and hugged her,"i love you, baby."
Stiles let go of her and they sat on the side of the hospital bed together. Lydia inspected her gorgeous ring, noticing that there was writing on the inside. it read: Stiles&Lydia. she started to tear up as she looked at the ring and then at Stiles,"i love it."
he stroked her strawberry blonde hair while Lydia rested her head on his shoulder, inspecting the ring that was on her finger,"these are the kinds of moments we'll keep in our hearts forever." Lydia smiled as she quoted Stiles.
she grabbed his arm, wrapping both her arms around it and gripping his hand tight,"i can't believe this, we're so young."
Stiles reassured,"i know that we're young. but i know that we'll be together forever, so forever started today."
Lydia kissed his hand,"if i said i love you a thousand times, it still wouldn't cover how much i actually love you."
the room then went silent, it wasn't an awkward silence though. it was a peaceful, content, and reassuring silence.

a few days later, Stiles was officially able to leave the hospital. he called Scott over to help carry stuff in and out of the jeep since Stiles couldn't and he didn't want Lydia carrying everything.
it was when they were bringing their things back into the apartment when Scott noticed Lydia's sparkling rose gold band,"what the hell is on your finger?" Scott looked up at Lydia who was carrying the last bag into the apartment,"oh i didn't think you would notice."
Scott rolled his eyes,"i'm a freaking werewolf, Lydia. how would i not notice that?"
Lydia smiled,"i don't know."
Scott's eyes widened,"so, where'd you get it?"
Lydia entered the house and kissed Stiles. Stiles answered Scott,"she got it from me. i asked her to marry me."
Scott hugged Stiles and Lydia while laughing,"oh wow this is great! oh wow you guys really do love each other."
Lydia and Stiles stared into each other's eyes and Lydia answered,"i guess so."