lunch

"hello, can i meet mr.min yoongi?" she asking the front table.

she look nice in colourful flower pattern dress and white flats. she smiles to every person pass her. she looks so angelic.

"can i know what is your name miss?" ask the girl.

"oh sorry.my name is jung minah."

"sorry miss. sir is meeting now. if there is anything you can pass me the message and i will pass to him."

"oh is it okay if i wait here?" the front girl looks so unsure.

"i will just sit here.i text him already but he didn't reply. i will not give trouble to you." she just nod her head and minah sit on the lobby. waiting there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after yoongi finished their meeting he go to his room. he sit down and close his eyes. so tired.
someone open the door without knock the door. he immediately open his eyes. there was namjoon and taehyung they invited yoongi to join them go lunch.

as they waiting for elevator, yoongi check his inbox.

from; unknown
good afternoon yoongi-shi. im going to your company to send you your lunch box. i hope it's okay to go there.

it's minah. I'm waiting at lobby. let me know if yo busy. sorry for disturbing.

'uhh what? it's was 1 hour ago. i think she already go home. Nevermind. a girl can't wait for long time they will get bored and go.'

so they has arrived at the lobby. they was at the front door when

"yoongi-shi." someone call for his name.
she walk a little bit faster. and she bow to they three.

"yoongi-shi I'm here to give you this lunch box." she pass yoongi the lunch box.

"umm" he looks clueless. he doesn't know what to say. namjoon and taehyung also just watch what happen.

"but the food is a little bit cool because it's been awhile i cooked it. im sorry." she bow as she was been doing a big mistake.

"no. it's okay."

"hyung. who is this" say taehyung.

"oh this jung minah. so minah this my friends. namjoon and taehyung." she bow to them.

"wahh hyung you got the lunch box so you don't have to join us." say taehyung. he smiled

"uhmm it's okay if you have a plan with your friend. you can't eat cooled food." she panicked

"i will go now. sorry for disturbing. enjoy your lunch." she bow to them. yoongi just stay silent.

"if you don't mind you can join us. you haven't lunch yet right." namjoon say to minah.she look at yoongi.

"let's just go." taehyung take her hand and drag her with him to car. then namjoon and yoongi follow.

they go to a restaurant. a fancy restaurant. all the way taehyung talk a lot and namjoon scold him because being so noisy. yoongi was sleeping or just close his eyes.

at the restaurant. taehyung sit beside minah and namjoon beside yoongi. there are sit chair and infront of minah is empty. as the waiter take their order a guy came and sit infront of minah.

"aigoooo who is this cutie."he says as they put his hand at his cheeks. he looks so beautiful.

"that what i thinking.we met her a company. she give yoongi lunch box." minah just sit and looks down.

"actually minah is my fiance" yoongi finally introduce minah officially.

everyone looks shocked especially that beautiful guy.

"oh I'm so rude. I'm kim seokjin."

"I'm jung minah. you're so beautiful." she blushed. yoongi look at her.

"opss sorry. i called you beautiful." she pat her mouth.

"no it's okay sweetheart." seokjin smile at her.

"yah hyung! you didn't tell us about your fiance. today is your treat."  taehyung say to yoongi. namjoon just shake his head. minah quite shock with taehyung loud voice.

"what? not because of that i have to treat you. i don't want!" yoongi say to taehyung. he looks so pissed off.

"umm how about i pay for today. i make new friends today. seokjin-shi you can order too." she say and she put a smile face. 

"no need for seokjin hyung. he own this place." say taehyung to minah.

after the food have serve, they eat and seokjin also eat with them. taehyung talk a lot and seokjin nag to him because talking while eating.
taehyung ask for bill and minah open his purse to pay but yoongi give his card first. after take care of everything they get off. seokjin kiss minah hand as a goodbye kiss.

namjoon ask yoongi to send minah back. seokjin will send them to the office. before go minah bow and go back with yoongi.

in car yoongi just concentrate on his driving and minah just sit silently.
as they arrived at minah house after say goodbye to each other yoongi drive back to the office.

'i don't know what'
' I'm not sure if i got feeling to him or not'
'he treat me cooly. it's looks like I'm the one who go after him.'
'this is all mum plan ask me to give him that lunch box.'
'good things his friends is so friendly. '

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

this chapter got a lot conversation i hope you guys can understand what im going to tell.
-_- i try my best to make its interesting. but not yet for the climax. its just 2 episode.
i hope i got someone to read my story.
thankyou

#_mkb