10...

"where are you going?" he said. looking straight to minah.

"hyung. we're about to go out for dinner."

why did he look so pissed off.

"no. I'm not have a dinner yet. so minah will cook for me.she not going anywhere."

"you can join us.let go together." jungkook smile to yoongi. minah just stand beside jungkook. yoongi still at front of door.

"it's okay jungkook. i can cook now. just wait." minah just go to the kitchen. don't know why she feels scared to yoongi. mabye because she was going out with other guys without telling her husband. this is not right. having a guy guest at home while your husband are outside. after that going out for dinner. now her husband caught her with the guys and the guys is his friends. oh my this is totally wrong.

yoongi go upstairs and take a shower. after that he go down. he go to the kitchen and look at jungkook. he was helping minah arrange the plate. after that they have a dinner together.

"it's already late. you can go back home now." jungkook look at his watch and nod his head.

"oh okay. thanks for today" he smiles towards minah.

"it's okay. you accompany me today and I'm not lonely at home. you can go here anytime that you want. invite your friends too." what the hell is im talking about?inviting more guys in your house.infront of your husband. but i like jungkook. as my brother.

"okay noona. thanks hyung. i will come to play again with noona. i hope you don't mind."

"whatever. drive safely."

before step out from front door jungkook hug minah. they two look so close. minah like jungkook as her little brother. she really like jungkook.

"enough with the hugging scene. " snap yoongi after the hug is a little bit longer.

"uhh someone is jealous." jungkook wink to minah. minah just chuckle.

"just go home already. bye." yoongi close the door then go to the living room.

"tomorrow i want to go out for a while. i hope you don't mind."

"i don't want to know where are you going. it's not gonna change anything if you're always here. you know right we don't want this marriage. i don't give a shit About you. i don't need you i even dont want you.goodnight." he stood up and  go to our bedroom.

i feel my eyes got teary. never felt so unwanted. being raised by love i don't know his words can make me cry. yes I'm so sensitive. how come his face can give a good feeling to me but his words is so Sharp?
if i can choose. i wants someone who love me always and being there for me anytime i need him.
i never been in love.
never been in relationship
i don't know what is love.
now i got married but my happiness is so far from me to reach.
i just wanna be loved so i can love back.
i don't love him but I'm already married with him. i got this feeling that i just stay here and be patient. maybe one day he will love me cause im his wife.
i just wanna be loved.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

short update but i manage to write an update.
i try. I'm sorry
i want to make sad story line but i failed.
T_T
thanks for reading.
give me a star to cheer me up.