Anniversary

"Tonight dress nicely and we will dinner outside." says yoongi before going outside.
and he kiss me at my forehead.
i can't help myself from smiles.
even i feel a bit frustrated today. as he open his eyes he play with his phone and says that he will go out with his friends. tskk.
he hardly stay at home even weekend. what am i in this house? a plant? a flower? a maid?
but now our relationship have an improvement a bit. we sleep together, eat breakfast and dinner together every day. sometimes he kiss me. i hope if he can spend more time with me. i want more. we never doing the married couple do. not yet. i don't know but i think that will make our relationship much stronger.
i love it we spent our night together. sometime in the morning he hug me. i feel like i don't want to get up in the morning. his face in the morning is my sunshine.
sometimes i hope that we will cuddle at bed all day long. that's much better than anything. that's all i want. his affection towards me.
why can't he give me more love than money. he put a big amount in my account every month but that not enough. i want him.

when i remember that day when my mum and his mum asking about a baby. i want one too maybe three. or four. they face just like yoongi. that sweet face. recently i have feel that im sexual frustrated. what gonna happen to me? what's wrong with me? when he hug me, i want something happen. i hope he kiss me at my lips but he always kiss me at the forehead. yes i addicted to him. nothing wrong right? he is my husband. i want more. i want him to care me. love me more. i want to be one with me. i want we feel connected to each other.

i just wait for him come back home.
i miss him already. truthfully i want him to be at my side one whole day. i just go lay down on our bed so i can smell his scent. i hug his pillow and fall asleep.

_yoongi_

"i better get home now. bye" we are playing video games at jungkook house. jungkook just buy a new game so i just go and try it. i feel a little bit pity at minah cause leave her at home alone at the weekend.

i should spent more time with her. she must be lonely everyday. i better get home now and maybe i can watch drama with her. even i didn't like to watch it. i rather look at her because she so concentrate when she watch drama. and i find that she is cute. i want to get home and kiss her more today.

today is our marriage anniversary.
that why i want to ask her to having a dinner outside. a romantic dinner and i want to spent our night together.

as i get home. she not at living room. not at the kitchen and i ho upstairs.
he was sleeping. i go near and lay beside her. i hug her. i want to kiss her. can i kiss her?
i can't control myself.
i just kiss her lips long. until she open her eyes. she get up but she doesn't look shocked so i think it's okay to kiss her. i kiss her more in passion. she kiss me back. i  can't help my self from rub her back. i want more but my body felt so tired.so i pull myself from her. and we look at each other eyes.

"let's sleep. I'm tired."
she nod her head. and we drift to dreamland.

tonight we're going to have a dinner so we need rest for tonight....

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-£-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

hi anyeong!
mkb here
im sorry for late and short update
i will try my best to finish this book before my phone is dead. urrghhh i hate handphone. i keep buying one i not really good in taking care of my things.
i hope you all wait patiently and i hope you all support me until the end.
thank you!!!

love,mkb