12.

i woke up and yoongi by my side. i look at his face.
suddenlyi feel i want to kiss him. his sleeping face is so adorable. i check my phone it's was 3 in the morning. should I just sleep here with him?
or just sleep downstairs?

i take my clothes and go downstairs. i don't want to disturb him. i don't want to make any sound. i scare if i make him wake up. he must be so tired.

after wash up i lay at the bed. i can't sleep because i feel fresh after washing my face. so just play with my phone. browsing some fashion updates and new drama. if there are no warning that my phone battery was low i didn't realize that time 5 am and i try to sleep again. i want to wake up later to prepare breakfast and going out with seokjin today. I'm excited.

~yoongi~

i get back from home late again tonight.
minah must be sleep already.
it was like that everyday just she now sleep at the guest room downstair not at the couch.
well i don't care where she be sleep. even in the kitchen make the cake as her pillow. i don't even care.

i straight go to our room. 
it's my room now. her clothes still here but she doesn't sleep with me anymore.
i do miss her sleeping by my side.

as i open the door. i saw her sleeping at our bed. she hug my pillow. she wearing her dress beautifully. she must exhausted after going out today. where did she go? with who. must be jungkook. i go near her. i can see her tight so i pull her dress. and cover her with comforter.why did she always use a dress? what if wind blow her dress and show her underwear. shit what was i were thinking?
i better wash up and change my cloths

i sleep beside her. i miss this feel. someone was sleeping by my side. i look at her and cares her hair. why did i her hair look different? nevermind.
i turn off the lights and go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i woke up and look beside me.
minah was not there. maybe she makes my breakfast.
after take bath and get ready i go downstairs.
look at the kitchen but no ones there.
no breakfast no minah.
where is she?
i go to the guest room. there she is. still sleeping.
she never wake up late. she always prepare my breakfast even sometimes i didn't eat it because im in rush.
but today,
maybe she is overslept
maybe she tired going out yesterday
what did she do yesterday?

so today i just breakfast with namjoon.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

hello.
hello
thankyou to who are reading.
thanks for the view.
thank you for waiting for the update.
^_^

#mkb