changed

so everyday is still the same.
yoongi didn't talk to minah.
minah just do her routine as usually.
she sleeps at downstairs now but her belongings still at yoongi's room. so she can look at his face every morning.
every morning she wake up early to make breakfast. before take bath she take a look at sleeping yoongi. she just like to watch his face while he sleeps. it's so calm and she want to look at that face as she woke up and before she go to sleep.
day by day she feels so lonely at that house. yoongi leave the house in the morning and come back late.

so today she was going out with jungkook. she missed him so much. they go to saloon because jungkook wanna cut his hair. everyone in the saloon said that jungkook is so adorable.
the hair dresser suggest minah to curl her hair. so minah try it. the hair style make her looks so different. jungkook praise her so much.
after that they go to seokjin cafe. minah looks so happy with them.

"minah. are you free tomorrow?" ask seokjin.

"i free everyday. after make breakfast for yoongi and do the laundry. and tidy up a bit. I'm free."

"what did noona do evrryday if you're have so much free time then?" ask jungkook while eating his chocolate cake.

"well i watch drama a lot. i don't go out often." they nodded their head.
"why are you asking seokjin-shi?"

"i want to have a date with you tomorrow."he winked.

"I'm married you know right. don't say something like that." well i like to go out with seokjin. honestly.

"haahaha. just kidding. I want to buy something do you want to join me? "

"i love too. you can pick me? or i will take taxi and meet you." I'm not gonna drive. i do have a license but i think driving is so dangerous.

"don't worry I will pick you up tomorrow honey." awww he called me honey. I'm melting.

"i want to join but i got plan.can we have a dinner tomorrow together?"

"okay i will invite the others.tomorrow i will text where."

"can't wait for tomorrow." i really excited. even though he said this is not a date. but i will pretend this our date. i never go for a date in my life.

after a couple of hours there, jungkook send me back home. i straight go to yoongi room i lay on his bed. i can smell his scent at the bed and i fall asleep.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_--_-_-_-_-_-_-

thanks i really appreciate if someone still read my ff.
im not feeling well lately so i was lying, eating and sleep all day.
actually i want to rest before continue my studies.

#mkb.zzz