kiss me first

But he come back late last night. And this morning get up early and go to office.

What just happen? Why he keep playing with my feeling.
I need to relax. So today im going out to buy something to make me feel better. I can buy anything that i want. I still have my own credit card that my father gave me and unlimited credit card from yoongi. Its been a while i buy some dress.
So i get dressed and put some make up. Wear a pair of heels and bring my slingbag. I looks simple and i like it. No need to be extra when i going out i not single so i don't need attract people. Just be appropriate because someone might see me.
I just drive my car carefully cause im not really good in driving but i have to be independent.
So i just walk in the mall and feel tired. I go to any fast food and order some ice-cream.
Suddenly someone stand besides me.

"Hi noona!"
"Jungkook. Long time no see you."
" yah i miss you noona."

Then jimin came with their drinks.

"Minah noona,can we sit with you?" Jimin says and i really can't resist his cute faces. I just feel like to pinch his cheeks.
" of course you can. Im alone here.its boring"
" thank you noona."

They are talking about themselves and we share some random stuff.

"Noona, we can company you to shopping." Says jungkook
"If you're not mind" add jimin
"Ohh i really like it if you two can go with me. I will buy something for you later. Okay?"

Then they just pick some new dress for minah and they also ask minah to buy swimsuit and bikini. They will ask minah to go to the pool with them another days. Minah just buy the bikini as the two kids force her.

Its was nearly 8pm i invited them to dinner but they refuse so minah go to seokjin restaurant to eat. She even buy a present for seokjin.
When she arrived seokjin was waiting for her. Minah pass the present and seokjin really like it. They eat together. They talk about cosmetics and beauty tips. Seokjin has alot of beauty tips.
After a few how restaurant was closed and minah go back home. She totaly forgot to inform yoongi where is she going today. Hopefully he doesn't mad.
It's 11pm when minah reach home and yoongi's car was at the park already.
She get in and when she close the door someone has huge her from the back. From the perfine out she knows that yoongi was hug her.

"Where have you been all day?"
"Im sorry im not tell you i going out to buy something."
"Why are going out all days?" I can feel the hug get more tighter.
"I feel so bored be alone at home so i go out to buy some dress." I try to move a bit. I feel a bit hurt.

"Im sorry because always been busy all the time. But..."
"But what yoongi?"
"Kiss me first then i tell you."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Yeah i finally update before go to sleep. Huhuhu.. some might think i need to introduce myself to my reader hut i think no ones care to knows the author right?
I seen some play the tag games i feel i like to play that to.
So its getting to the end.
No divorce
Just doesn't sure if there are happy or not for the ending.
Well i have everything planned but i can change my mind at the last minutes right?
Haha thanks you for the 15K view. Yes! Thats means alot for me. I didn't expect someone will read my ff. You knows the english is suck and my story doesn't have a good story line and i randomly came with a new idea so just typing when i want too.
Its 1.50am here now. So bubye...

Thank you
Love,
#mkb