misunderstood

when we are  arrived. yoongi car was already there. i check my phone. it's past 10pm.
i invite them to get in for a drink. actually I quite scared if yoongi mad at me.
after bid a goodbye and seokjin car disappear from my sight then i get in. with my hand full of shopping bag i difficultly open the door. as soon as i get in i put my heel at the shoe rack and organize yoongi shoes and mine.

i was about to go the guest room but

"ehem" yoongi came from kitchen with a glass of water.

"oh hey. you already home"

"where are you came from?"

"buy something with seokjin oppa." i nearly slap my mouth. what in world i just said? OPPA?

"oppa?" he raised one of his eyebrow.

i just look at the floor.

"wow. great. now you have an affair. with my own friends.so it's would be easy if i want to divorce you."

"no. i don't want to divorce. me and seokjin-shi doesn't have any special relationship. we just go shop together." why must he mention about to divorce.

"shopping until this late you to must enjoy your time being together." he drink his water.

"after shopping jimin and jungkook join us dinner. they send me just now. not just two of us."

"whatever. if you love to be with them then i will divorce you. you know right i don't like you and i don't want you to be my wife. and the way you dress up right now so obviously you're going to attempt other guys out there and leave me."
he look at me with the disgusting look.

"im sorry. seokjin-shi ask me to wear this. i will change it." im about to cry but i try so hard to not to.

"now if seokjin hyung ask you to wear a whatever you will just wear it? good girl. so now me as your husband i want you to take off your clothes now. i don't like the way you dress now."

"i will go change it. and i will never wear something like this anymore." i was going to my room. to change my clothes but yoongi grap my wrist and pull me over.

"sweetheart, i want you to take off your clothes right now infront of me. do you not understand?" he hug me and talk softly. i can feel my leg getting weak. i don't know what to do. sweetheart? my heart almost stop beating.

i just stand there and after a while he release me from the hug.

"i know that you didn't love me. you never look me as your husband. we're just a housemate. then okay. let's just divorce."

he go upstairs and stop.

"goodnight"

he says.

and my tear finally flow on my cheeks.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

thankyou thankyou
for reading this.
love love love

from me,
#mkb