special update 🎄

Christmas coming soon.

" santa Claus is coming to town"

Minah is put a Christmas decorations at their Christmas tree. She also excited to go for a Christmas shopping with Seokjin Oppa. If you're ask where is her beloved husband. Yeah he is going to Japan for his business trip with his father. He will come back home next week. A day before Christmas night. So he give me a permission to go out with seokjin oppa.

I'm really excited to go out tomorrow.

So today wearing a warm clothes and wait for seokjin pick me. It's already 11 o'clock in the morning. We promise to lunch together. I start to feel dizzy. Maybe because of empty stomach so i just drink a juice and fall asleep as i watching the news.

I just wake up when i hear a car honking outside. There is my cutie jiminie and kookie tag along with jin oppa. I just pout. Pretend to sulking with them. I get in the car and sit.

" im sorry Minah-shi, this two bird want to join us so i have to pick them." Im still pouting. I don't know why i feel so emotional. Am i sad just because seokjin oppa late picking me up?

Suddenly jimin kiss me at the cheek. As your information, i sit at the frontseat with seokjin. Jungkook n jimin at the back. So jimin is kissing me from back. I was shock and immediately look at them.two.

"Yah! How can you kiss Minah noona? If yoongi hyung knows we should be die." Jungkook a bit mad at jimin. He also knock on jimin head.
"Im sorry. Im sorry minah noona." Says jimin

" Don't knock on his head, ouhh poor baby your head must be hurt" as i ruffle his hair. They all just smile.

"Where do we go for lunch?"
" i think i want to eat something sweet. cake or ice cream"

The other just nod their head and we go to the mall. As soon we arrived,i take jimin hand and go to the cafe. The others two just tailed us at the back.

"Just order anything i will pay for today." I widely smile as i thinking of cake that i ordered.
After the order has come, jin mouth was wide open as he is in shook.
"Minah,are you sure you can finish this all?"
"I think i can.i just craving to eat cake and icecream alot"
It's chocolate,vanilla and mint ice cream also red velvet, blackforest and cheese cake.

I just eat and enjoying the taste then they also start to eat. Until i eat the cheese cake, i feel that i want to vomit maybe because of the taste or i has finished my icecream then i already full? I keep eat the cheese cake so i can continue eat the another cake. But it's make me feel dizzy and i start feel like i have to vomit. I get up and rush to the wash room. I vomit a lot thatvi can't handle it. I also feel dizzy so much. I try to go out there with the boys but my legs feel weak. So i just sit at the toilet. I try to calm. Close my eyes and try to get up. Then i just text jin to take me out from here.

After a minute jin n jimin came with the workers cause they have to go in the ladies. Jungkook was outside to prevent people get in. Then jimin take me outside.jungkook take my bag and jacket. Jin go to take the cars. I just want to rest but they take me to the clinic.
After examined, the doctor sit down with jin ( it's because jin is the one who accompany me going inside and the other two is waiting outside)
"Congratulations, you two will expecting a baby."
"Whatttttttt?" Jin is such a shook. His eyes was big and he doesn't close his mouth.
"Why? Is there a problem? Are you two not married yet?"
Jin still can't talk. And then i explain to the doc that jin is not my husband. My husband is having a business trip right now.
"Ouh whatever it is congratulations mdm, i advice you to take care of yourself. "
"Okay i will.thankyou."

I just drag seokjin oppa with me as he still look shook. Then jimin and jungkook ask what just happen to me. Is it im sick or what.

"Im pregnant" i smile like a crazy girl. Then the two of them hug me. Really tight until seokjin oppa tell them not to be too excited and help me to take care of myself.

"Noona, later i will teach your sons dance." Say jimin.
"And wish he will handsome just like me or if she is girl, hope she will be also beautiful as me." Says seokjin while giving me a flying kiss.
"I just wish you and your baby is okay and stay healthy okay noona?" As jungkook says and he smile sweetly.

Without any words tears slowly flow from my eyes. They are so good to me. When my husband is not around but his friends is really good to me. i really feels loved by everyone around me. they are so kind to me and i can't stop saying my pray as i can't repay their kindness.

I can't wait to tell this at Yoongi. he must be so happy that he will be a daddy yet.

" promise me you all can't tell yoongi i'm pregnant okay?" they nod they head and we go back home. after bid my goodbye i get into house and go straightly to the kitchen. i want to eat something sweet but sadly there are nothing sweet inside our refrigerator. so i decide to go out to buy something. i call a cab. there are no way for me to drive.

i think i want everything at the shelf. my shopping basket was full.

" urghh this is so heavy. but i want buy milk. okay this is the last. milk milk milky white like yoongi" i was singing till i bump someone. 

"Ouch!"

. . . . . .

"Why did i gave him my phone number? Aishh it's okay.nothing gonna happen" i say while i arranges groceries that i buy at the refrigerator and at the cupboard.
After eating and then watching drama i fall asleep. Yoongi doesn't call me tonight
He is busy.maybe.

what can i says is he getting more and more workaholic. He is good to me but i really want to spend more time together. Sometimes i really frustrated. He always tired and he often forgot to kiss me every night. Yeah i can count how many time we're together i mean we make love. He really loves his job. Its getting worst cause next year they will expend their business to Japan.

After 2 days yoongi will come back and i will tell him im pregnant. He will really loves it. I want to cuddle with him right now. Imiss him.

This is the best Christmas present ever.

I hope you all will love special update and i will update later kay for part.2.
Please do comment and give me some love if so i will update
GOOD WIFE part 2.
Okay bye.