preparations

this week both of them will busy with their wedding preparations. yoongi don't have to go to office.

today they go to hoseok boutique to choose minah's gown. hoseok choose a lot of various gown some are too sexy. minah doesn't like strapless gown. so yoongi choose a off shoulder gown with a little expose minah chest. hoseok like that gown and minah just wear that because yoongi has choose that for her.

after that they discuss about hall decorations,flowers and the theme. they choose white theme just to be simple. minah and hoseok talk and laugh alot. minah seen like hoseok so much. they even talking about themselves. yoongi just sit there and give a i don't care face to them.

before go back hoseok hug minah at the front door. yoongi doesn't likes how much skinship hoseok have made to his fiance today. yoongi ask minah if she want to go straight home or have a dinner first with him. minah ask yoongi to bring her to seokjin restaurant. yoongi just drive there.

'why go to jin-hyung restaurant?'
'she must like to eat there or... '
'she likes jin-hyung?'

as they arrived at the restaurant workers there told yoongi that jin is at his cafe today. yoongi smirk a bit. don't know why he feels satisfied but when he look at minah she look sad or disappointed? so yoongi ask if she want to go to the cafe but she refused. they having their dinner there and in silence.
after that yoongi send minah home.

"thankyou yoongi-shi for today." she get off from yoongi car.

"tomorrow i will pick you up.we will choose our wedding rings." she nodded her head and go inside house.

' tomorrow we meet again.'
' she always talk alot with other people but why she doesn't talk a lot with me?'
'maybe she doesn't like me.'

i think alot lately. i think about me about her about us about our family.

i fall asleep every night with no answer to my own question...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this morning mum wake me up. it's 8 o'clock. if mum didn't call me i will sleep until afternoon.
oh i remember. today we will go to choose our wedding rings. she must love it because every girl like jewelry so much.

i didn't straight away get up. i lay down and look at the ceiling.oh how about i take her breakfast. she must love it. i hurry up take bath and get dress. i take my car keys and my mum ask me to eat breakfast with them but i tell them i will breakfast with minah. my dad just smile at me.
i drive my car and whistle a song that i don't know. just a random notes. as i infront of the gate their guard look at me to check who is coming. he knows me so he open the gate for me. i get to the front door and rang the bell. minah open the door. i wonder if they have a maid or not. why did she is the only one always open the door.

"goodmorning yoongi-shi. I'm sorry I'm not ready yet. if you don't mind get in first i will change my clothes." she use a mini dress and a black leggings. that look just nice to me.

"hhmmm okay. i will wait for you. it's okay take your time." she go to the kitchen not upstairs. i wonder why.
at a minutes she came and serve me a tea and cupcakes.

"i hope you like it." she go upstairs and i just sit and play with my phone. i drink a bit her tea. i feel tired while playing with my phone. i can feel my eyes getting heavier.

a few minutes after...

"umm yoongi. yoongi." i feel someone poke my shoulder. i find it disturbing. i still shut my eyes closed.

"yoongi-shi. I'm sorry for disturbing you.if you want to sleep then i don't want to wake you up." after that i feel warm. someone give me a blanket.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

actually i didnt plan to make yoongi sleep there. but well i lay on the couch while writing this and i feel asleep so i just put him in my situation. i want to sleep...
thankyou if have read my fanfic. i really appreciate it. i hope you like it and really love if i gota feedback either i do good or bad.

_mkb