missing you

everyday yoongi go to work without see his wife face.
he can't see her anymore. that what he think. maybe she doesn't love him. he hate it when he decided to go back home early but still he can't meet minah.

so one day he doesn't go to work. hope that he can spend his time together. but minah go out without noticing he doesn't go to work. so he followed minah.
yoongi so pissed off when minah go to seokjin cafe and after that she go to shopping mall. and at night she go eat at seokjin restaurant to eat dinner. yoongi didn't eat because he busy thinking about their marriage.
so yoongi decided he will follow minah for a several day. minah eat outside,sometime go to gym with jimin,shopping with seokjin and go hanging out with hoseok. but she really love to buy things and she often spend her time with seokjin. they even buy couple item, paired sweater, paired watches,an even a paired converse sneakers. that's hurt yoongi so much.

after a week didn't go to work,so today he have to stop following. he have a lot jobs he have missed.

"today I will cook dinner for yoongi."
"i hope he will come back home early."

yes that night yoongi came back home early. minah told him that she cooked dinner.
yoongi go upstairs to take bath and go to have a dinner.

'what is this feeling? did she want to divorce?'
'stop it. why that word always in my mind?'

minah and yoongi sit down together at the table. no sound. yoongi cough a bit to clear his throat.

"let's eat."
say yoongi.

they eat together. yoongi miss minah very much. minah look different. her hair and now she look a bit sexy in yoongi's eyes. he want to hug her. says that he miss her. but he too scared. scared that minah will reject her.

after eat minah wash the dishes and clean the kitchen.
yoongi go to living room watch tv.
after she done cleaning she served yoongi a juices.

"let's watch drama together." minah just nodded her head. and sit far from yoongi.
awkward...
yoongi get up and sit next to minah. he give her the remote control.

"you choose whatever you want to watch." minah smile at him.
they watching drama together. minah hug a pillow and he so concentrate at the tv. she doesn't realize that yoongi was sleeping next to her.

minah feels sleepy and she look at yoongi's sleeping face at her side.

"yoongi-shi,go sleep at room. i want to go to sleep also."

"okay.let go to sleep."

they get up and minah go to the guest room.

"where are you going?"
" go to sleep."
"let's sleep upstairs"

minah a bit shock but she follow yoongi to upstairs.
as soon inside the room. yoongi straight go to the bed. minah go to bathroom to wash her face.

what kind of this feeling. should she nervous or happy? will something happen tonight? no don't think anything.

then she go sleep at the bed that she miss. sleep next to his husband. finally she can feel that she needed by yoongi side. she sleep with a wide smile.

is this a good beginning?
let's sleep and if this just a dream then i don't want to wake up.

_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_

thanks for waiting.
im sorry if the story line is awkward.
i hope you all will support me.
i really want to write a book.
but I'm not good in writing.
also im busy because i just start my schooling.

#mkb