Good Night

After take a bath we wear pyjamas that yoongi buy. He do look cute in those blue pyjama and mine pink.

As i lay down first at the bed and yoongi join me. We both look at the ceiling without saying anything. I hope that he will kiss me before we go to sleep and he will hug me until this morning. But suddenly yoongi get up and sit i do the same. I look at him.

"What's wrong yoongi?"
"Minah, can i kiss you?" He doesn't need to ask and it's making me shy. I can feel my cheeks getting hotter and i just nodded my head.

He cupped my cheeks and kiss my forehead and down to my nose and start kiss my lips. It's feel like heaven as i can feel his soft lips and i can feel my heart beating fast as he deepen the kiss. We never kiss like this. Hell yeah its feel good but yoongi pull our kiss me looks me into the eyes.

"Can i touch you?" He held my hand and look down.
"You don't need to ask. I'm yours." I was shy but i want him so badly.
"Trust me" i nod my head and we continue our kiss. His hand was rubbing my back and my hand automatically running through his hair.
He release my lips and start to kiss my neck.  I feel really turn on with every kiss that he gave me. He undress me until i just wearing my underwear. I was so shy so i cover my face with my hand.
"Don't be shy honey. I want to see your sweet face this all night." He undress himself and he kiss me again. He take off my bra and he start to kiss my breast. When he start to suck my breast, i never felt so good this this before. The other hand was playing with my other breast. I let out a moan a bit and yoongi kiss my lips.
"Just scream if you want to. I don't mind."
The he goes down to kiss my stomach and kiss my private part before he take off my panties. He start to kiss it and lick and sucking. Only god knows how high i feel. His tongue is playing with my private part. This is too good. I can feel myself wet and i don't know what i feel. What i want now.
What i know i want more for him. Then yoongi pull his tongue. I feel empty and frustrated. Look at me yoongi smirk and he take off his boxer.
Oh my holy virginity will lose to his throbbing member tonight. Im scared if it was hurt. But at the same time i want to be with him. I really need him sexually now.
"Are you okay if we do it" he ask me again.
" i need you yoongi"
We kiss and he start to inserting his member and i feel warm around him.
"I Love you."
"I love you too"

We has become one. 
I wish that we will happy ever after..