HuG

"bye2 good night. drive carefully." minah says to the boys.they go back at midnight. yoongi looks very sleepy.

after minah wash all the plates and cup she makes her way to upstairs but her eyes catch yoongi was sleeping at the couch. she doesn't want to disturb him but it's must be uncomfortable to sleep there. minah sit at the next couch. she put cups her own cheeks and looking to yoongi. she loves the views. she smiles and she feel butterfly in her stomach. and she fall asleep.

"hey. let's go upstairs." i shoke her shoulder.

it's 2 in the morning. why she sleep here and didn't wake me up to sleep upstairs. maybe she likes to sleep here like usually. heh.
she wake up and follow me to upstairs. i open the door and get in she still not come in. so i just pull her hand and close the door.
as i want to go to bed. she backhugged me. i was shock at the moment. for awhile i just stand there. and then she release me.
i go to bed so do her.
what with her?
why suddenly hugged me?
i lay on the bed. i always sleep by looking to the other way and sleep tight.

at the morning. as usually minah wake up early and find she hugged yoongi. it's look like yoongi doesn't wake up yet and didn't realise that she hugged him. she make herself more closer to yoongi so she can put his cheek to yoongi back. she really cherish that moment. she even count in her mind. after count until 60 she pull her arm and go to take shower. 

she wear dress and tie her hair. she wanna bake a cake today. she feel really happy. she hugged yoongi. but wait. what flavours did yoongi like? but today is her day so she make strawberry cake. after bake the cake she preparing a breakfast. well it maybe lunch because it 11am yoongi didn't get up yet.

as yoongi wake up and take a shower. he still wondering why did she hugged him last night. he go downstairs and go to living room. minah was at the kitchen.
yoongi turn on the television and read news on his tab. when he look at the drama was played.

"minah here your boyfriend's drama was playing." he call minah.
and then.minah go to the living room with the apron.
she look sweet in that black dress and that white apron.
minah sit beside him.

"ohh this was an old drama the last one is W this one is I Hear Your Voice." she look at the television talking without look at yoongi.

"but it's still your oppa. right?" what? oppa? please. you got your husband here.

"yes. as long his drama i never get bored." what about me then? will you never get bored with me?

"you must really likes him." he just an actor says yoongi to himself again.

she nodded her head."yep. i love him so much." girrrllll he an actor. your love is one sided. here just love me your husband.

"you must have watched this drama right. let's eat." then yoongi go to the kitchen. then minah follow him after a commercial break.

i go to the dining table. she go to the oven and take out a cake. it's smell so nice.

"i think we can't finish this. let's invite them to come over." minah says.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

its february. huuuu...
short update again. so yeah. I'm sorry.
T T
thanks for whose are reading this.
#mkb