start a new

it's been a week after we move in. sometimes i go to my parents house to take some of my belongings that left there. i don't want to stay at that house alone. it's make me feel lonely and unwanted. yoongi didn't talk a lot. he just talk when he  told me that he will go home late.everyday he seen very busy. my father in law says that yoongi is workaholic. i try to understand and i know that he doesn't like me. but he never treat me harshly.

everymorning i make his breakfast and he eat it but for dinner he never come home early. he home when I already sleep even i wait for him until eleven. you know i sleep at 10pm everyday when i at my parents house. sometimes i sleep at the couch in the living room until morning.  i used to wake up and early and prepare breakfast. yoongi doesn't bother to wake me up if he saw me sleep at the couch. he enjoyed sleeping alone i guess. i try to wait form him every night to have a dinner with him but at last i fall asleep.

today is Saturday. so i think he will be at home. i was at my parents house. takes some of my heels. i just bring a pair that day. later i want to unpack my stuff.  truthfully he said this marriage not gonna last long. and he will divorce me if i want to. i have ask if he have a lover but he just saying that he doesn't like marriage life. so i don't want to expect alot from him. i will not asking for divorce. my parents would be so sad. now i just wanna live quietly and be a good wife to my husband. Min Yoongi. it's not like i love him. just ...

i don't know. when i look at his face i feel calm. every morning was my favourite morning cause when i wake up i see yoongi sleep beside me. yes we sleep together. it's just twice because i always fall asleep at the couch while waiting for him. sharing one bed one room. i thought we will sleep at the different room at first but it isn't like that. he came home when i already asleep and every morning i woke up i look at his sleeping figure.

i think I'm happy in this marriage life. i don't know what about him.

beep!
1 text received.

from:yoongi

today my friend will visit us. so i hope you don't mind.

okay. i will cook for them.

k.

so tonight the house wouldn't feel empty. his friends are sure loud. i can't wait to meet hoseok. we like to talk about hair, dress, and some girl stuff. oh yeah i also like seokjin. i don't know why but I feel nervous when I'm around him. i find him very attractive.

^_^

so i take my accessories box with me and ask our driver to take me to the mart. im gonna buy some groceries. i rush go back home.i want to cook for them.

(^^)

after finished cook, i go upstairs to take bath. it's already 6pm. after blow my hair, i put a pink dress, just use foundation and lip balm. I'm done. i hear car at our gate. i look from our balcony. it's yoongi and 2 other cars. that must his friends cars. i go downstairs after put some perfume.

yoongi and his friends was at living room. yoongi look very tired. jungkook just turn the tv on and taehyung looking for dvd in the cupboard. i go near them. and

"hi minah. i miss you." hoseok hugged her

and then jin has push hoseok and hugged minah too. taehyung look at them and ask for hug too. minah just hugged him. yoongi just stared at them.namjoon pretend to cough when jimin and jungkook also want to hugged minah. he feel like yoongi is burning beside him. and then minah go to namjoon ask if he alright. she go to the kitchen and give namjoon a glass of water.
then namjoon just laughed.
they eat together and after that they go to the living room. minah turn the tv and hold the remote. she watching her drama every night. the boys just watch with her. they are watching W. minah sit beside yoongi. she really concentrate to the drama. when the commercial break she go to the kitchen and get some juice.

"noona!" jimin called minah.

"minah noona" yelled jungkook.

"hmm?what?" she doesn't look at them. her eyes stick to the tv.

"do you love this drama alot?" ask hoseok.

"yes. especially Lee Jong Suk oppa." she blushed.

"well minah shi, compared to lee jong suk and me. who would you like to choose?" seokjin ask her.

all of the boy look at her. yoongi also participate. waiting for the answer.
when commercial break the. she look at seok jin and smile and think. like thinking really hard.she smile again to seokjin.
the moment she open her mouth...
everyone is nervous. is visual. perfect. gorgeous. beautiful at the same time.

"i choose hmmm...."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

yeah. this is actually my problem.
i love lee jong suk.
i love jin as well.
well my blood sweat and tear is yoongi.