Chapter 5

Chapter 5

So its a Saturday night and I have nothing to do I'm in my room and Cameron is at work and I'm bored.Every since I kissed him we don't talk as much.I was layin down in my bed watchin Tv when Cameron txted me and told me to open the door he fogot his key.I got up and did so ,he stood there and smiled.I didn't make any eye contact with him at all.Vic txted ,thank god.I don't think I could have stood there another minute with him.I turned around and headed for my room but couldn't cause Cameron grabbed my arm and pinned me against the wall.I could smell his mint breath.We just stared at each other eyes,those hazel eyes, when Vic started calling, that interrupt our moment.i pushed him back and walked to my room and put on sweats ,Thug Lyfe hoddie and my uggs,a messy bun,and grabbed extra clothes for tonite,20 mins came quick cause Cameron and Vic was talkin when I came down ,they both stopped and looked at me.Vic drove to his house.I liked his crib cause it was on the beach or had a view of the beach.I walked in put my bag in his room and made myself at home.Me & Jay watched movies while Vic went to get sumthing to eat for us.For Jay to be 5 ,he knows a lot.He talks jus like his brother.Vic came in wit pizza and Mexican food.He handed it to not me and fixed Jay plate.I was eatin good(I love Mexican food btw).We watched movies a little more and I put Jay to sleep.What a Good Kid.Vic still watching Tv ,so I jus went to the room and layed across the bed.Vic came in ,took his shoes off and layed on me ,we just layed there staring into space.When it took me by surprised when he was kissing for a long time the thing is I kissed back.Woah.Do I suppose to kiss back???

He pulled away and just stared at me and asked me did I wanna be his girl.

BAMMMM!!! Update Comin Soon!!!

COMMENT & LIKE :)