Chapter 23

Chapter 23

After we put away the trash away meaning Cameron and Keshia. Vic's parents was calling nonstop, we went to their house and she was crying and stuff.They sent his grandma to the hospital and she wanted all if us.

AtTheHospital<>

His grandma was smiling and taking pics with us and told everybody to leave expect for me and Vic.Vic was holding her giving her a big hug and stuff.She sed she wanted us to care, love, grow from our mistakes.I couldn't help notice a spark in her eye.Vic was making her laughing and I called for a nurse so she can take a family pic for us.Everybody was happy and talking.I was the only to notice that she was fading away from life , her ring fell off her hand and that's when everybody notice her eyes closed , her face lifeless, and she died happy. Vic turned to me and fell into my arms.I didn't cry.I was keeping everyone from having a break down.I loved her like a mama but I can't cry.I've seen too much.

I helped everybody to the car and drove them home.I dropped Vic's parents and Jay off at home.Vic was looking out the window the whole time and I feel his pain, I might not show it but I care.We made it to the house and we sat there I texted Ty and told him to get the babies.He came by the house, got them and left without saying a word.I crunk up the car and left the house, I took Vic somewhere to get his mind off of his troubles.My secret place, I used to come here when I was a kid.He looked at me, for a very long time.He pulled out her ring that fell off her hand and put on my hand.I hugged him.I love him.

We made it home around 11 and everybody even Vic was sleep as I helped him in bed.I took his shoes, shirt and jeans off and put in bed.I checked on Jamal and Alicia.I was wide-awake when I heard Ty get out of bed and watched him leave, so I got up and followed him.He was going to the trap house this time of night.He walked in and went to the freezer part.I pulled my gun and he looked surprised.

What are you doing here, Ty sed.

I could ask you the same thing, I sed.

Toya,Its not what you think, Ty sed.

What am I thinking, I sed.

I turned on you I didn't, Ty sed.

Then, why you here, I sed.

Keisha pregnant by me, Ty sed.

What the hell you mean, I sed.Walking up to him.He didn't know what to say.I knew he was up to something, why he never was around at times and Shii like that.Have you told Paris Yet, I sed.He shook his head.I couldn't believe this.