Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I jus came home from shopping and everyone was gone expect for Vic.The kids were with his parents and Ty was meeting up wit Phat for the first time.I walked into my room and Vic was laying in the bed, I walked to my closest and put my things away.Vic came up behind me and grabbed my waist and kissed my neck.I turned around and looked in his eyes, they were mixed with love, lust, hurt, sadness.He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.He walked toward the bed.I layed down, he hovered over me.I took his shirt off and kissed him.Vic was hurting and I wanted to help him but he wouldn't let me in.I tongued kissed him and I closed my eyes as,his tounge explored in my mouth.He took my shirt off .He was anxious, he took off my pants.He looked at me and kissed me all the way to my navel and he started to but didn't he took a nipple in his mouth, one hand going down to my p---.He lifted me again and we went into the shower and before we could get it in good.Ty comes home, with Phat...Damn, I thought.Vic was bout to tear me upl.We got out and smiled cause he was ready.Ty came in and wanted us.

We got to the living room and Phat as dressed cute.Jada and her had the same outfit.Ty smiled nervously at us.Jada was falling asleep in Phat arms.Phat had a child that was killed, and she had a good touch with kids.Phat looked at Vic when he came in at stared at him, like he was a ghost.Vic and Phat knew each other.

Hey guys!!!, he sed, but stopped when he saw Phat.

Do you 2 know each other, I sed confused.They both nodded.

How, I sed.Looking at both of them.

Vic started, I was there.*rubbing his neck *I didn't know it was gonna happy Phat.I'm truly sorry.

Phat was speechless, Did you tell Ty yet, I asked.She shook her head.He confused.Ty and Vic was hurting and we had to help them.I know Vic would soon tell me but I don't know when.

Ty was staying with Phat for a while, she loved being around Jada.Vic and I went out.It was a surprise, I hate surprises, but I hope its good.We had matching outfits and we looked cute.We were getting our tattoos soon.We got to this tent like thing and we got out and he blinded folded me, I could feel his warm breath on my neck.He whispered, "We're getting close".I could hear him pull my chair out and he took off my blindfold. Our waitress came and gave our food to us, and now for dessert, I was eating and this box was at the bottom, I pulled it out and opened it.It had the biggest ring I ever seen.He got down on one knee and asked,"Will You Marry Me".I was speechless.

Ye-,POW POW!! I was shot.Vic turned and saw..........................