Chapter 24

Chapter 24

I was pissed at what Cameron told me, I couldn't do anything.Yet.I jus needed time cause she knows my weakness.Damn Paris, I thought. I came home around 1 a.m. and Vic wasn't sleep.I crawled into bed.

Where You Been,Vic sed.

Out, I sed.

He got up and left out.I knew he didn't like it when I killed people.I got up and went into the living room, where he was looking at his grandma picture.Bae, I didn't cheat I jus need time to think.He turned around and I sat next to him and hugged him tight.I would do anything to make him happy but I don't know what.I kissed him a long time, Until Paris came in and had a gun out.

Get off my man, She sed.

What?!??, I sed.

I'll kill you Toya, She sed.Ty she called out.He came in and didn't know what was going on.Ty took the gun and kept aiming it at me.I knew what I had to do.Paris, I started to tell her.Paris looked betrayed.

Tell Me What,he sed scared.

Toya you sed you wouldn't say nothing, she was stated.

You wanted me dead, I sed.Vic had stood up next me.

Ty was shaking and was lowering the gun , when I started walking toward him.Tell Him!!!! Paris, I yelled.

Paris started.......Ty , baby, Jada she isn't yours.She's Cameron. We had been having sex the last few months I was with you,She sed.He grabbed the gun from me and shot her in the arm.

Damn!!!!, She yelled.He turned around and dropped the gun and hugged me so tight.Him and Vic was hurting.I didn't have any help expect for Anthony friend Phat. We had been texting and I think her and Ty would be perfect.We put Paris away. Jada might need a new momma.