Chapter 38

Chapter 38

A/N like,, comment,, vote,, Follow Me,,

•Vic's POV•

When I got up , I didn't wanna argue with Toya I got up and went to the balcony, so I could rest my mind.I Love Toya its just she Neva listen and bipolar as hell.Ughh , but I didn't have sex wit ole girl. Damn.

~Toya's POV~

I walked out the kids room and went into the kitchen and sat on the counter, resting my thoughts about Vic cause I didn't wanna talk about what he did or didn't do.When Vic phone rung a unknown number popped up.So I answered.

|Phone Convo|

Me:Hello???

???:Is Vic there

Me:Y, Who Dis is

???:Dnt Worry Bout It, I'll Be over in a lil while BYE!!

I'll just wait and see who this is, a lil while after he came down smiling and shit.He high.smh. The doorbell rung , I opened it and just stared at the man. I looked back at Vic.

???: Vic, tell her ta let me in

Did I mention this man was fine and was joining Vic crew.He got a low cut, swag ta die for, green eyes, Braces, Ughhh. I let him in and Vic took him ta the traphouse even though he fine ion trust him.Vic need to stop letting all these niggas in the traphouse. Ion even get to go in the traphouse.Damn.After they left another knock was at the door.Damn. Kymon walked in lookin crazy as hell and Jhaqell dragging around behind him.Jamal started crying and I went ta get him, Jhaqell as you know loves Alicia.I have ta start planning for their birthday.I got alot to be doing.

®Kymon's POV®

After we came to Toya and Vic house.I had to let Vic know what was up and Toya be stuntin on ya boy but she know what the deal is.We chilling at the crib and Shii and I wanna party.I watched as Toya act like she didn't see me.I know I shouldn't be on my boy girl like but we did have times........................ッ

∞Toya's POV∞

When I picked up Jamal ,he was so hot and sweaty.Jhaqell came helped me with Alicia but Jamal threw me way off cause he was hot and Shii, so called Vic , he answered wit a attitude.

Vic....

Yea, What Is It Toya?!?!

*Well Damn Im taking Jamal ta the hospital

Okay?!?!

He pissed me off,I called for Kymon and they helped me.Damn I'm still on the point wit Vic attitude and Shii.After a couple minutes of driving we make to the hospital and my regular doctor came, took Jamal to the back and made us wait in the fckin waiting room.I couldn't think of anything happening to Jamal.Alicia was sleep so peaceful.Then the doctor came. The Family of Jamal Black, We got up and walked over I was so nervous. My doctor looked so hurt, "He didn't make Toya", It  happen so fast cause I busted out crying and Alicia woke up crying.I asked could I see his body, it hurted so bad Jamal was pale, skin cold, but something that caught my eye , He had a scar on his stomach and the doctor came closed the curtains.After that we left , I went home I didn't wanna do nothing, Kymon came to talk then Jhaqell.Everybody was still here around 3 in the morning, Vic came in , high wit that new niqqa he got, I walked upstairs and slammed the guest room door.Jhaqell and Kymon stayed in the other guest room.I was fckin pissed that Vic, just think nothing but his self.After hours and hours of nothing but looking at the ceiling the guestroom door opens and its not Vic, its the one and only Kymon.He layed next ta me and started asking random shit.

"He thinks you cheating".I sat up real slow."How you know".He know something I don't.He told me Toya.I got out of the bed and I was pissed.Vic was on the couch sleep.I went ta the kitchen got me sum Vodka , just to calm my nerves.How the Fck Vic Gon think I'm cheating, when he gone all the time.The Nerve Of This Niqqa .

¢Vic's POV¢

I left wit my boy Bullet, that's my boy from way back.He cool peeps thoe but Toya has changed and she ain't been talking to me so I jus stay away from her.Me and Bullet went to the traphouse and got head from a few hoes and then my phone kept ringing and ringing.I don't know what Toya wanted, but I jus answered and it was wit a attitude damn sometimes make me wanna leave her ass.After I got my nut everything was all good.Bullet started about the money in South Beach, Now Take Note Me And Toya Just Left Miami. "He started about all this about hoes,money, fame and I wanted it bad even though I jus met him, its all good.After we spent hours of work at the traphouse.We came to the house around 3 and everybody up and Shii, I didn't wanna deal wit nobody at all.I wasn't gon lie, I was high a little.Toya, Jhaqell and Kymon all up, the kids must be sleep.Toya getting up, slamming doors and shit.I guess being cuffed aint what I want no moe."

...Toya's POV...

Vic came in the room and sed he wanted to talk and everything.Ian wanna talk or nothing , I jus sat there.Then he start............"Where my son at".
Some nerve of this niqqa ,I'm surprised that the streets aint been talking cause everybody know that Vic ain't Neva home so why should he care. "Dead Vic" I said it with so much anger cause the last person he was wit was Vic and his boys.I'm starring to think one of these niqqas hurt my son.Now that I think about it , he was acting different when I got back from the store but its all over now can't bring him back.I really wanna know what happen with him and Bullet.

A/N::Been Awhile Cause I Been Busy