Chapter 34

Chapter 34

After that little problem we had everybody left and the kids was gone to Disney World and its just me and my baby.He was stressed out.He had to deal with Cet and His boyfriend. Vic was laying down watching TV and I came in the room, climbed on top of him ,kissed him.Kissing began serious and we were touching each other.He flipped me over,taking off my shirt and my shorts.Now hovering over me, kissing me down my neck, looking up at me, took my panties off with his mouth*Chills* .Vic started kissing me again, while his hands explored my body.He layed me down postioning his self right in the middle, I could feel his manhood standing right up.He looked right in my eyes, and started fingering me.I put my head back, closing my eyes.

Ahh, Viccccccc, Mhmm. I sed

Vic grabbed a condom put it on and went in, all force and all.All this pressure built up.I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him in even more.Vic started slowing down and looked me in my eyes.Pretty soon he had completely stopped.In the middle of me cumming.

Bae,  I'm so stressed that I hadn't had time for us, He sed.pulling his head on my bare chest.All I could do was hold him until he fell asleep. I sled from under him and went to take a shower.After I took a good 30 min. shower.I got out and Vic was sleep but it felt like someone was watching me.I walked into my room and grabbed my sleeping clothes.Someone was blowing Vic up.Kymon was calling nonstop.

Then he sent a text omfg.

Kymon

"Ayye Vic Ik its late but dey coming for ya gurl call me back a.s.a.p"

I woke Vic up and let him read the message. We started get suited up.I had all black on and guns were loaded.I was pissed that somebody wanted beef.