Chapter 26

Chapter 26

I was shot in my leg and arm.I couldn't see who it was.Vic rushed me to the hospital and Dr.B came and got me.He was taking the bullets out and all I could think about is were my son was.Is he okay and another thing that popped in my head is WHO TF DID THIS.I was so sore from where I got shot at that I didn't even see Vic until the next morning. I was frustrated cause all I could think about is killing and how ima do what I gotta do to make it happen.Life or Death situation was all I was saying in my head.Vic came in with and the others.He looked at me.HARD.He must of knew who it was cause he put this weak ass smile on his face.Was I Mad At Him. No I just couldn't stop thinking.

^DaysPass^

I'm getting out wake up to get everything together, while we were leaving and Gabe gave me this black box.I couldn't open it out in the public, Police was out.Did I care not really.We get home and I open the box and its pictures of Vic kissin another girl and holdin a baby.A video and other stuff.I put the CD in and he's fckin this chiick.I had mixed emotions.I couldn't go anywhere cause I was hurt, I took the box and but it in a bag for the garage.Vic came in and fell asleep on me, I wouldn't be mad at him.I couldn't finish saying Yes I'll marry him.I wasn't stressing it at all.I fell asleep after that.

I got up and went to freshin up and check on Jamal.Now every time I wake up there's something about life that's different. I walked to the mailbox and I had loads of mail.I came back in and started looking.When theres a knock at the door.I answered. My next door neighbor wanted to talk.He came in and he looked like he saw a ghost.

Someone paid me to follow and shoot at you and Vic the other night, he sed.With his head down.

VIC!!!!!! I yelled.

What?!?!, He sed nervously.

Someone paid him to shoot at us, I sed.

Who, Vic sed.

He showed a pic, and would you believe if I sed.It was Ty.................................................................