Chapter 11

Chapter 11

When I saw Vic and Ty coming ,I felt so alive again,I love them so much.We got loaded up all our things and headed home.I was sleepy and this running back and forth,going that extra mile for my mama.We Get home and Vic helped me to the room and K.O after that....Phone Ringing....

Cameron was using a different number because Keshia thought he was cheating,he told me how she planning to set us up and shit...Oo that bitch bout ta get sum hands,pregnant or not.....Trying to send my baby ta jail.But I gotta tell him wassup ta keep dat bitch away.No wonder Cameron was acting different.

Got off the phone and walked in the kitchen and my mama was up cooking and Vic didn't have a problem with it ,so I guess it was good.You know my mama still didn't tell what was wrong.She just put up this fake smile.I could hear his big feet coming down the hall.Vic went to the livingroom And then a knock was at the door through me off. My mama went to her room....Weirdo...I get up to answer the door and Vic stops me "ColdRed",usually when Paris or Ty come they call,I told Jay to hide and before I could head to my room.My mama,she was dressed in all black and a gun to my face,told me to get Jay and go to the living room,Vic was tapped up,Keshia,Cameron,and my daddy had on all black..WTF...Vic was so calm and I was shocked my own people turned on me.

I was pissed,it was a set-up this whole time.I prayed Paris and Ty didn't come.For Cameron not to say anything,Wait hold up Cameron did say something,I didn't know he was going to help and my mother.Keshia started off about money.I'm looking at her like bitch is you stupid,2.1million hell nawl we worked hard fa dat shit.My mama was smiling. What the fuck she smiling she ain't neva shot a gun.

Paris's POV

We on our way to Toya house and we see a black van pull up to they house,that shii ain't normal,so we went to the trap house and got some boys and guns and headed for they house.3 was climbing up the balcony,Me and Ty was using her mama room window.To my surprise huh mama,daddy and CAMERON got guns pointed at them.I shot keshia in her leg,and that's when the boys hoped out.I untied everybody.Had the nerve to have Jayy tied up.I could tell Toya was pissed,and Vic no words could describe him.

Toya's POV

I went to my room and changed clothes ,so did Vic couldn't even take a shower but I grabbed 2 guns,bullet proof jacket, my baby bump in the way and helped Jay get ready.I wanted to kill my parents, my friend, and dat dump bitch.I could tell Vic was beyond pissed.We came back downstairs and boy was I ready to kill.I couldn't believe them,let alone Cameron,my own Bestfriend.As we tapped them up and put bags over their heads.My mama starts apologize about she didn't mean it..bullshit I could be dead right now.Cameron,Cameron I said,You know you fcked up.Took them to this abandon building and

dropped them off before I left I talked to Cameron.Can you believe that shit yo day 1 niqqa turns on you.2 Months went by we came and checked on them.5 months pregnant btw.Checked on them and they just siting there.I cleared my thoart and before I could say anything ,I just pulled out my all black and red gun.Vic and the others came in and I just wanted to end this but I didn't even shoot yet and gunshots went off turned around and there was Ladarius,had his hand pulling my sista hair....What The Fck Is This A Family Reunion..He was hear to help my mama and dem.Oo really everybody been planning this shit.Were my niece but enough of that I had to sweet talk his ass."Ladarius come with me",I sed.He smiling big..smh.Got him in this room and took his shirt off and blind folded him,tap over his mouth,cut the lights off and walked out.

>>>>Like and Comment :) :)<<<<<