Chapter 18

Chapter 18

I was so confused why was he trying to kiss me and in my bed, While Vic was gone.Ty looked at me, I got up and went ta the bathroom and locked the door.I can't believe I kissed him back.What am I doing.

Vic came late that night around 12, he walked ta the bathroom , took a shower and layed on me.He knew I wasn't sleep.

I gotta tell you something, Vic sed.

Wassup, I sed.

I did something I regret, Vic sed.

I  sat up and looked at him and sed Like What.

I slept with Paris, Vic sed.

I got up slowly and left out.Went ta the baby room, grabbed Jamal and some extra clothes.I can't trust nobody.I went ta my car and left.Ty told me but I wouldn't listen, no wonder Ty kissed me.Damn ain't this bout a bitch.

I walked in the hotel not feeling the best, I asked the lady ta get my bags and bring them to my room.She nodded and called for someone, I waited and went to the elevator and this tall, Muscular dude.Boy he was right.He looked at me, surprised but smiling and we got on the elevator and what seemed like forever, we started a conversation, turns out we got a lot in common than I thought, Anthony he sed. My name is Anthony, he has a baby girl name Alicia and she lives in the hotel on the top floor where I suppose to stay on and his Lil girl is 8 months, her mama didn't want her and I told him Jamal was a couple months.I might get to know a little more about him.Jamal was waking up.Bout time we get off I'm ready fa bed.My phone kept vibrating I didn't wanna talk to anyone.Who can I trust??