Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I woke up this morning to Vic.We were face to face ,he's so sexy when he sleep.Peaceful. I pecked his lips which turned into a makeout session.When I pulled away and smiled.Cameron txted me. I went to take a shower and get my day started I wanted to chill today.I called my peps and told them were I was and me & Paris had to talk.

Me: Hey Bestie

Bestie: Omg Hey Love!!

Me: We Gotta Talk

Bestie: About

Me: I'm at Vic's chillin there today

Bestie: iight

We all get together just to chill ,when Vic pulled me to the side and said Cameron was giving him a dirty-look and I told him Cameron liked me.He see now what's goin on.I knew it was going to be trouble I just went to the room and layed down, fell sleep I could hear Jay coming in to get in bed with me.That lil boy is like a son to me.Everyone was leaving.Vic came and got Jay.I didn't know if he was upset ,mad but he started talking to me I guess he thought I was sleep

First thing he was saying he loved being around me,and he think he loves me and then,he sed he wanted me to meet his grandparents and he see his future with me and then kissed me and went to sleep.

~5:30 a.m.~

Phone Ringing......

Me: Hello *sleepyvoice*

??: Your mother's in the hospital

Me: What!!!!!

??: She sed to call you ,her other daughter didn't answer

Me: I'm on the way

??:ok goodbye,

I get up and rush getting ready .Vic was up and getting Jay makin sure not too wake him.We were on the way to hospital and my phone ringing again.I know its not the hospital number.We pulled up and ran to the front office I told her my mama name Room 105 without looking up.I walked in and my mama looked like a mummy wrapped up like that.Jay had woke up and looked at me while I held him.I could see my mama open her eyes and put on the weakest smile.My question is were this jackass of a boyfriend at????.....She tried talkin but couldnt and handed me a piece of paper and fell into a coma.The paper had so much.

Dear Babygirl,

I know you don't like me right because of your stepfather but I love you no matter what happens,I want you to start a family with the right guy ,not sum punk like your sista did,even though she not here I love you guys regardless. He beat me so bad I got a concussion and I'm sick I don't know what I have but I hope its not major but listen I want you to leave Miami,and finish school.

Love Always,

......Your Mama.......:)

After that Vic was holdin me.I was cryin my eyes out.The doctor was telling the nurse to run test.He smiled at me and asked was Jay mines.Before I could say something ,Vic sed yea.I knew I would be strong to deal with this. We kissed me.I didn't know what was wrong wit my mama.Vic took me home to get my mind off of it but I just couldn't. All he did was hold me.I told Paris.I can't believe my sista didn't even come.I'm going to the house later on ,to get him out of my mama house.

^2 hours lata^

Me and Vic staring at one another until he decided to make it offical with me but I had already knew what he was going to say,he looked nervous I smiled at him,just when he was about to say something the door ringer rung.He was frustrated I could tell.He went ta answer the door .I hugged Ty,Paris,and Cameron.Jay came in sat in my lap.Everybody smiled at me ,I really have a good touch with kids.Cameron sat across from me and txted me like really.Vic came and put his head on my lap and watched Tv like everybody else.Cameron kept looking at me like i was doin something wrong ,that's when Paris asked if I needed help putting Jay to bed,I sed 'Yea'.We walk to Jay room and put him in his bed and smiled and that's when it started Paris started saying what was I doing.We walked out on the balcony and looked at the ocean.Paris kept looking at me.I told her I like him and Cameron,but Vic told me how he really felt about me.