Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Vic's POV

Toya been in the hospital for like a good month the doctor said she's in a coma but her hand keeps moving.I hope she wake up cause my partner is sick that's means I'm sick I hope my seed is alright.I had to thank Cameron,cause she could be dead right now.I miss her so Much,I couldn't even tell her I Love Her yet........I haven't left this spot.Since she been out.

Toya's POV (In Coma)

I was in a long white dress and this lil boy walked up to me and grabbed my hand and we walked to this tree. I saw all my troubles but one that really caught my eye was Vic sittin next to my bed. I asked the lil boy was I in the hospital. It seemed that he won't talk to me,he kinda look like me.But I looked closer and I saw Vic walkin around my room,I miss him.I don't remember I told myself the lil boy said Yes you do because,Uncle Cameron helped you.Mama you gotta wake up,so I can be born Daddy needs us,BOTH and that's when he vanished....

I woke up breathing hard,my heart wouldn't stop beating fast.Vic didn't even notice.Vic so down,I had to push the nurse button myself but She came in smiling and happy to see me.I'm glad to be back.I threw my pillow at Vic.His eyes so red & puffy,I missed my baby.

Vic's POV

When I heard her voice I thought I was dreaming, I hugged her so tight. She looked different from the last month. She could have my lil man any point in time.We layed in this small ass bed, she layed on top of me sleep.

Can you believe it ima be a daddy in a month.

♥♥Toya's POV♥♥

They put me in a recovery room and everybody is here even  Cameron,  I'm happy because we back to normal and I'm going home in 2 days or so.I really cant remember how I got in the hospital but I got a headache out this world.Everybody was lookin at me and stuff.

"What", I said.

Ya mama didn't make it and we finished Ladarius we haven't found ya sista yet, Vic said.

All I could think about Cameron and he haven't looked at me, something's up with him.I can't trust him but I'm glad he helped me.

→DaysPass→

I'm in my room and Cameron said he wanted ta talk.He came in.

I'm Sorry,He said.I watched my girl and ya parents die in front of me and I just cant look at you the same way.He looked at me.

You almost killed Jay, You knew what chu had to do please her, I could've died.I can't trust you before I blacked out I wanted to kill you myself but something stopped me. I don't even know what.All this was happening and the person I suppose to turn to wasn't there, I said.

After that I got up outta bed and went to the living room..............