Chapter 33

Chapter 33

As I was counting me a big stack of money.Vic came from downstairs, I know it was like 3 in the morning I just couldn't sleep for nothing.Vic came and sat down next to me.I looked up at him and in the distance I see Cet outside. Vic started.

What's Wrong, He asked.You've been ignoring me for the longest.Have I did something wrong??

I jus stopping counting my money and put face in my hands.Vic rubbed my back.Cet came in and looked at us and went ta his room.I had ta tell Vic cause it was killing me if I didn't.

What's Wrong, He asked.

He's, I started but stopped.

I got up and walked out I know Vic wouldn't believe me.Going up the stairs I get yanked in the bathroom and there stood Cet looking at me with red eyes mad.I stood not saying anything cause I knew I wanted to kill his ass but don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with gay people but he at least should tell the crew cause sooner or later he is going to show that he like guys.I snatched away from him and went ta my room.

{DaysPassed}

Today I'm going to stay at home while the boys go out and deal. I was eager to tell him but I just kept it to myself.When a knock interrupted my thoughts.The same dude that gave Cet head was now standing face to face with me.Just staring.I wasn't going to let him in, but I did anyway.We sat down and talked a long time until the boys came.Then all hell broke loose.Vic, Kymon, Jhaqell, Cet came and stopped and looked at me crazy.I know Cet is curious why the "Guy" here it might get crazy.His name Shay, well girl name but he walked up to Cet and hugged him, kissed him in the fckin mouth.Everybody stopped cause this Niqqaッ kissed back.