Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I know I been so caught up with those snakes that I forgot my doctors appointment so Vic and I are going to day.Jay been staying with his grandparents for a while.I'm glad cause he could get hurt.Paris and Ty came with us.My doctor took us to the back and smiled.

Paris is having a girl,And I'm having a boy .I can't wait.We don't have any names for the baby.Maybe I am ready for a baby.We got home and I took a shower.Layed on the couch.Vic was in the shower.he came in layed on me and rubbed my bump.He looked at me and smiled. When his phone interrupted and I get tired of our phones ringing.It was his grandmama she was saying something and he told me get ready. We left....

Made it to his grandmama house and got out went in ,Vic was holding my hand it was sweating.His grandmama hugged us and this lady was so pretty to me Vic kinda look like her to me and Jay looked like the man that was sitting next to her,Vic looked at me and smiled.His grandmama sed Vic this is your mother and father.I'm standing shock.All this shit happening,We turned around and went to the car and sat there for long time with his hand on my stomach,just thinking like I was.What are we going to do.I talked to him for awhile.I told him at least his parents isn't tied up and in a abandoned building.We walked back in exchanging hugs and tears of joy and I was actually happy.Ms.Vicky hugged me.Mr.Jarrett hugged me also.Everybody was so happy ,Jay sleep so,he'll be happy.Vic kept holding my hand.Not knowing I feel asleep on Vic.We went to the guest room.His phone kept ringing I know it was like 2 in the morning,I answered it was a girl talkin crazy and I had to let her know.Vic looked at me.He didn't care,I hung up and went to sleep I was tired and dis baby kick every second.Ian getting no sleep after this.

We went back to the house around 10 and we going baby shopping so I had to get clean.I had on camo pants ,black shirt that said Swagg,my all black converses,and I flat-ironed my Fro.Me and Vic dressed about the same.We met Paris & Ty there,Vic and Ty got close over the months,I'm glad we ain't fighting and stuff like that.We got to Baby R'Us they had so much stuff that I wanted for my son .I saw this Polo outfit red and black and this Jordan outfit ,so cute.We bought the whole damn store but soon he gon grow outta the clothes so I got some for when he start to grow.Yewww.What A Day,we decided we would check on these dump fckas cause Ian heard nun from them so.

Get in the building and everybody looked dead especially Cameron.Got into the room were I left Ladarius and this man was about to kill him right.before my eyes,I saw Cameron twin brother.