Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Today we are going  out, a vacation didn't sound so bad.As soon as we get there Cameron is there.I went back to the car for Vic and somebody pushed me in and closed the doors.I saw the one and only Cameron, Keshia and his so called boys.

Wtf,You want,I sed.

Money, Cameron sed looking at me smiling.

Where You Gon Get From, I sed.

You, Bitch, Keshia sed.

Paris was coming because we were in there a long time, Before she could get close Keshia shot her.Vic and Ty had the kids coming our way, they got out and ran.I called 911.Cameron and Keshia are going to be dead.

Got Paris ta the hospital and doctor took right in, I walked ta the waiting room, Jamal and Jada are sleeping.Ty look like he about to die and Vic is shaking like crazy and I'm thinking how we Gon get these fools.As soon as I was bout to go Cameron walked in and Vic, Ty got up and beat his ass down, police came and took them now they in jail damn I got 2 baby's to deal with, By myself.I walked outside put the babies up and drove home ta get some money...Ughh......

AtTheJail

I get ta the jail and the same lady from before was there,and I walked up and she already knew, she called fa Vic and Ty ta come.I payed and we left.

Ty was playing wit Jada all the way to the hospital. Its something telling me that Vic always wanna come see bout Paris.She looked different I didn't wanna see her but I had no choice.Paris was smiling at us and Ty was happy ta see her.

We left the hospital, came home but Vic wanted to stay to keep her company, jus so Ty can have time with Jada.I was so tired.I took me a shower and played with the babies.

Vic was still at the hospital and that's when Ty came in and layed on me, I looked at him.Jamal started crying so did Jada.I love her like she mine.I grabbed 2 bottles, Ty never stays with Paris while she in the hospital Vic always does it...Strange..I finish with the babies put them to sleep and went back to my room, Ty was watching Tv.He smiles at me.

Wassup wit chu, I asked Ty

Nothing, He sed.cuddling under me

This is very awkward cause I don't like Ty like that.He family.That's when he leaned up and kissed me and I kissed back!!!!!