Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Question, Why in the hell would Ty change and I helped him out.Oh I see how it is.I called Ty and made Jordan leave.He came in lookin all surprise.Running up to me and Shii.I looked at him.Ima see how long he Gon put this front up.I wonder if Phat in it wit him.Everybody changing in a blink of an eye.I gotta get outta this hell hole of a life.I got the perfect place too. Ima move Vic's parents with us.We started getting everything and packing cause I'm so ready.When a knock at the door stopped us.Ty was at the door.I let him in and grabbed for Jada.She was so big and fat.Looking more and more like Paris.Ty looked at me like I killed the baby.He was asking What happen wit the shooting.He went to the bathroom and came out wit a gun, putting it to my head.I put the baby down and tried to talk to him.Vic came out and Shot right him in the head.I called Phat and she looked at Ty and got all their things and Started for Cali.

Vic got a agent and he got everything from the trap house and our house and moved it all the way to California, I was so excited. I might give up the streets cause Lawd knows all this drama changed me.

I got up early the next morning cause I couldn't sleep but it was like 5.I jus couldn't sleep for nothing. I went to the living room and sat on the couch and someone knocked on the door.Kymon , I haven't heard from him in a long time.He came and sat down with me.He smiled.

What's on ya mind, I asked.

I couldn't sleep, I was thinking bout you, He sed.

Oo yea me 2 tired, I sed.

Vic must be sleep, He asked

Yea were Jhaqell, I asked curious.

At Home, He sed.

After that He fell asleep on the couch and I helped him to the guest room.I walked back to room and Vic was tossing and turning.I woke him up .He was having a bad nightmare.We sat up and I started watching TV and put his head in my lap and fell asleep like a baby.I kept looking at my phone ring.

*PhoneRings*

M:Hello

??: Hey, Its Me

M:Who

??: Lanarius

M:I Dnt know Yhu

Lanarius: I'm the one Yhu bumped into me at the store.

M:Oo hey

L:what's up

M:I gotta go^HangsUp^

All while Vic was sleeping on me, my phone kept ringing but I got up, did my hygiene and got dressed.I went to get Jamal from his room, cause Alicia stay sleep.Somebody was at the door knocking this time a morning.I couldn't see so I didn't answer. I got Vic up and he answered, and when he did............