{17}

Ella POV
'Snap'
"Chris?" I mumbled rolling over so my head was in the pillow, away from where the sound came from. "You gotta get up!" He told me as he pulled my shoulders till I was laying on my back. "Why? It's still dark." I groaned as he opened the tent letting the heat we'd produced out.
"No Chrissy. That's not fair. You know I can't sleep when I'm cold." I whined and he chucked to himself. "That's the point! Now get up!"
"It's like 3am." I opened my eyes and looked down to where the door of the tent is to see a goofy wide awake Chris looking at me.
"Now you get up and out." He instructed and I did as I was told. "Jesus hell Chris!" Chris smirked a me as he put his hands over my eyes. "What are you doing?" I asked him as he took a step forward it felt like.
"Let me guide you." He whispered in my ear sweetly.
I took step forward as he told me to. "Do you trust me?" He whispered in my ear again and I nodded. "Always."
He guided me slowly because I was scared I was going to walk into something or something like that. "Chris? I smell burning." I informed him but he just ignored me. "Chris? Can't you smell it as well?" I asked as we stopped walking. "Nope but I can see a fire."
He took his hands off my eyes and I opened them. "Y'know what?"
"What? You don't like it?" He frowned as he played with his rings. He's nervous. I think he thinks I don't like it.
"Nope. I'm going to throw you in that fire though for waking me up!" I said as I grabbed onto his arm.
"Never!" He laughed as he pulled his arm away and I sat down on the chair that was in front of the fire as I closed my eyes.
"I like the heat." I said as I felt Chris presence next to me. "I know. It's almost as hot as you." I could tell he was smirking as he said that. Idiot.
"Nah I was thinking it was nearly as hot as Lara. I mean she's pretty hot and all. I wouldn't min-" I was cut short by him as he kissed me. His lips were cold this time though. The kiss only lasted a few seconds but I don't mind.
"If you talk about her like that around me again I will fight you." He laughed.
"Also, aren't I going to get a seat on my own seat?" I asked and shook my head. "Too tired to move." I mumbled. "That's ok."
I felt his arms pick me up as he sat me down and put me on his lap I'm guessing. I cuddled into him not only loving the heat off the fire but also off of Chris' body. It made me feel special somehow.
Chris played with my hair as he lightly hummed to himself. I think he thinks I'm asleep.
He starts to sing. Something I recognise.

"Give me love like her
'Cause lately I've been waking up alone
Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt
Told you I'd let them go" he whisper sings as he moved his hand to mine and held it.

"And that I'll fight my corner
Maybe tonight I'll call ya
After my blood turns into alcohol
No, I just wanna hold ya" his voice is beautiful. I wish more people knew how amazingly talented he is.

"Give a little time to me or burn this out
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around
All I want is the taste that your lips allow" I smile 'in my sleep' as he sings to me.

My, my, my, my, oh give me love
My, my, my, my, oh give me love" I've always thought Ed's music and singing style suited Chris as soon as I heard him sing, 'One' and 'The A Team'.

"Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go,"

"You know I'll fight my corner,
And that tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood is drowning in alcohol,
No, I just wanna hold ya." He's still whisper singing and I have no clue why. No one is awake really.

"Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow,
My, my, my, my, oh give me love,"

"Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow,
My, my, my, my, oh give me love,
My, my, my, my, oh give me love." He finishes and I smile and cuddle in closer to him as I feel him kiss my forehead gently.

"Night beautiful." He spoke as sleep eventually took over my body.

I opened my eyes to see Chris was asleep. I smiled at the way he looked laying there. He looked so cheery and happy. Even if he is only sleeping.
I kissed his cheek quickly as I could so I didn't wake him up. His arms that were god knows where snaked around my waist, making me fell a lot better and safer.
"Hey Chris?" I whispered as he opened his eyes slowly as he looked at me. "Yeh?" He mumbled as I think he remembered last night and how happy I was.
"You're cute when you sleep." I giggled as I took a photo of his morning self. "You're cute in general." He smirked and I just rolled my eyes at him.
"Wait. I thought I slept outside? Why are we in the tent?" I asked as I looked around. "You fell asleep so I carried you back in here."
"Thanks."
"It's fine. Do you wanna get breakfast?" I nodded as he let go of his grip. We got up and went inside to the kitchen.
"I normally would have made pancakes or something but I can't cook so."
"It's fine. I don't really have breakfast anyways." I shrugged as he got a bowl and cereal. "You sure you don't want anything?"
"I'm sure."

"Babe? Your phones pinging." Chris said as he handed my phone and I looked at it. "It's Lauren. She's telling me how hot Ethan looked in some picture." I laughed.
"Hey! I'm hot in pictures too!"
"I know you are." I grinned as he kissed my forehead.
I was currently laying flat on my stomach on his bed while he was playing video games, he was sitting on my ass with his legs either side of me.
"What time is it?" He asked as I checked.
"1843. I need to be going back home soon though." I frowned as he paused his game.
"Noooo. Don't leave meeee."
"Chris I gotta get home. We can meet up whenever you are next free though. I promise." I smiled as I rolled onto my back so I was looking at him.
"You can't leave now!" He stated as he lay on top of me. "Now I can't breath." I laughed as he went back to playing his game.

"Chris. It's 8." I whined as he ignored me, still laying on me. He was talking to me but as soon as I start talking about having to go home he just ignores me.
"Chris what can I do for you to let me go?" I asked as I played with his hair. "Not make me hor-happy?" I laughed that was a shit cover up.
"But all I want is for you to be happy." I smirked as I moved my hands so they were on my stomach causing him to use his elbows to push himself up a little. "But being happy is annoying?"
I ignored him as I rubbed my hands up and down his shirt. "Mm." He mumbled as I moved my hands so they were then up his shirt.
"Stop. I know what you're doing." He said not even looking at me.
"I don't know what you're talking about?"
"Yes you do. You know you do."
I knew exactly what I was doing and it was working. He moved as I continued to move my hands.
"Okay! Okay!" He got off me as I sat up. "Thanks baby." I winked at him as I went over to him and kissed his cheek.
"I have to go though. I'll see you later."
"Bye." He smiled as he pecked my lips before I left.

"How was it?!" Lauren asked as I stepped through the door. "It was amazing but can you at least let me go to my room before you start bombarding me with questions?" She nodded as I went up to my room.
"So now tell me all that happened! Did you kiss?! Did he sing for you?!" I just rolled my eyes at her as I fell back onto my bed.
I've been telling her everything that happened on our date for about the past hour. Her stopping me after almost every sentence to ask me a question.
"You are so lucky! Chris Lanzon kissed you! You sang with him and he sang for you! He also let you use his camera!" She seems more happy about this then I am. Of course she's not.
"Yeh I know." I smiled at her.
"But I'm pretty tired so I think I'm going to sleep. So yeh goodnight." I smiled as she left and I got ready for bed.
C: Goodnight babe! Xo
E: Goodnight Chrissy! Xox