{26}

"Mum?! Dad?! We're home!" I shouted as we walked through the front door, Lauren shutting it behind her. "In here." I heard mum say from the living room. Lauren followed me into the living room.
"M-mum?" I stuttered as I saw her sitting there in a wheelchair. "Yes sweetie?" She smiled as Lauren ran over and hugged her. "Um sorry we didn't come home last night we were um, at Chris' place." I smiled walking over and bending down to hug her.
"Why are you in the stupid wheelchair?" Lauren asked and I elbowed her in the side. "Owww." She whined and I rolled my eyes. "You see girls, in the accident the way everything happened I'm not able to move and walk around very well. I'm ok though." She smiled as I sat down on the sofa. "Where's dad?" I asked her looking around the living room. "He's in the kitchen. Making some lunch for us all."
"Mum! Mum! Guess what!" Lauren shouted excitedly. "Calm down Laur," She laughed as she turned her gaze towards her, "What is it?"
"Ethan and Gala broke up!" She smiled and mum rolled her eyes.
"Lauren, you are obsessed, addicted and unbelievable." She laughed and Laur shook her head. "I'm not! I'm not! I'm just dedicated. I cheered him up! He said he was really happy I was there last night! But guess what the best part of it was!"
"Hm. Did he hug you?" Laur shook her head. "Yeh but he did something even better!" She took a breathe before continuing, "HE KISSED MY FOREHEAD AND THE TIP OF MY NOSE!" She squealed, mum and I covered our ears as she done so.
"And Laur? I've slept in the same bed as Chris." I winked at her and she huffed. "Shut up! Mummm she's being mean." She whined and mum laughed at the both of us. "Girls stop. Ella stop trying to one up your sister and Lauren stop being rude and telling Ella to shut up."
"Chris and I have also made out." I smirked at her, she hit me in the arm. "Shut up! Ethan let me have one of his shirts! Look!" She pointed to the shirt she was wearing and I laughed at her and our childish behaviour. "And? Chris sang to me and I've been on a date with him." I smirked and she crossed her arms over her chest as she sat down.
"Girls, stop." Mum laughed as she looked behind us at the doorway. "No. So what Ella? Ethan is cute. Chris is well Chris. Takes to many photos." She rolled her eyes. "Can you just shut up about my boyfriend!" I yelled and she scoffed. "As if. He'd never date a skank like you!" She yelled back and I stood up.
"We aren't dating I meant boy friend as in a boy who's a friend! Anyway it's not like Ethan would date a bitch like you!" I screamed and she stood up. "Shut up you stupid fat ass slut!" She screamed back causing me to push her back onto the floor and walk out of the room.
I left.
I left the house. I started walking to the place I loved being the most.
Chris' house.
I knocked on the door, his dad opened it. "Hey Ella! How are you?" He asked and I shrugged. "Is Chris in?" I asked and he shook his head. "You just missed him. He's gone to the studio with Ethan and Jakob. I mean you're welcome to stay here till he gets back." He smiled. "Would that be alright?" He nodded and stood out the way, making room for me to get in. "Make yourself at home. I think he's going out afterwards but I don't really know if I'm honest." I nodded. "That's alright. I can wait." He nodded and went to speak before Ingrid appeared next to him. "Oh hello dear." She smiled and I smiled back a little. "Hey."
"She's here for Chris but I was just saying that he's at the studio right now but she's more than welcome to wait until he comes back." Peter explained to Ingrid and she smiled. "Yes! Of course! Would you like anything to eat or drink?" She asked and I shook my head. "No I'm alright thank you." She nodded. "Well it's a lovely day today, why don't you come sit out the back with Peter and I while you wait?" She asked and I nodded. "That would be lovely."

"I'm home!" I heard that all familiar voice of Chris shout as he shut the front door and took his shoes off at the door. "Alright dear!" Ingrid called back as she finished preparing the food she was cooking. "How was your day?" She asked him as he walked into the kitchen, still not noticing me. "It was good, we've got a new song coming along." He said as he got a bar of chocolate out the cupboard. "That's good. You have a visitor." She smiled at him and he turned around. "Ella! Hey! What are you doing here?" He laughed as he came over and hugged me, me hugging back a little tighter than usual. He caught onto that and kisses my head.
"Have you had food Chris?" His mum asked him and he nodded. "Yeh. Jake got KFC, Eth and I got Maccas." He told his mum and she nodded. "Well Ella hasn't had anything so how about you take her out to get some food?" She handed him a $20 note and he nodded. "Yeh sure." He took my hand and pulled me into himself hugging me again.
"We'll be back soon." He told his mum and she nodded. "Alright dear. Have a nice time."