{21}

"Shut up or you'll wake her. Then she'll be moody all day." I heard Chris say quietly as I kept my eyes closed. "She'll be moody anyway." Jakob laughed as I heard the door open.
"Is she awake yet?" Lara asked, as I'm guessing it was her that walked in. "Nope. Neither it Gala." Ethan chuckled.
What? Why would I kill them? If anything it will be them who kill us, for drawing on them. I moved slightly and the room fell silent. "Guys shut up. I think she's waking up. Go like I dunno. Not crowd her?" Chris is just the sweetest.
I moved slightly again as I opened my eyes slowly. I sat up to see Chris on his phone. "Chris." He turned his head to see me. "Hey! You're awake!" He hugged me forcefully which ended up with the both of us laying on the bed laughing.
"Yes I'm awake." I looked at him, there was a faint outline of moustache and beard. He must of saw it and washed it off.
"What are you looking at?" He said as he pinched my cheeks like a baby. "You." Oh good I'm so cringy. I have no clue how he hasn't kicked me out his house for being to cringy.
"You're cute... babe." He winked and I blushed. "You're awake!" Jakob jumped on top of Chris and I. "Ow. You're heavy!" I whined trying to push him off me. "How? It's not like I eat 3 cakes a day." He smirked as he rolled off us. "Yeh sure you don't." Ethan yawned.
I'm guessing all the boys washed their faces because there was only faint outlines of what was drawn on them.
"Morning." Gala smiled as I sat up and kicked my legs over the bed before standing up. "Morning." I smiled slightly. She must have woken up the same time as I did.
"Lara's fallen back asleep." Jakob laughed as he sat next to where she was sleeping and played with her hair.
I swear they have a secret relationship going on.
"I'm going to the bathroom." I told them and everyone nodded before I went to the bathroom. I locked the door before looking in the mirror. What the hell?! They drew on me!
I walked out the bathroom and back into Chris' room. "Who drew on me?" I asked looking at them all and the boys all looked at each other. "It was them two." Chris pointed at Ethan and Jakob. "You drew dicks on my face. You guys are so bloody immature." I glared at them as I sat next to Chris.
"Hey. You done it to us!" Ethan said sounding pissed off. "No I didn't! I only done it to Chris! Gala did it to you and Lara did it to Jakob!" I raised my voice. "No! They said it was you!" Jakob joined in. "You two are so stupid! Why would I want to draw on you?!" I shouted.
"Ella calm down." Chris rubbed my arm, trying to calm me down. "No Chris. They can't just blame me."
"Yeh she's right. Don't blame her." He looked at Jakob and Ethan, they just rolled their eyes. "Look Chris I think I'm gonna go home." I mumbled looking at him. "What? Why?" He looked kinda hurt. "Because you need to be with your friends." I smiled and he shook his head. "You are my friend too."
"Chris I gotta go. Lauren is home alone." He laughed. "She's 15. Not 5." I smiled and hugged him. "But she acts like 5."

I walked to the bus stop slowly, I ended up staying another couple hours before leaving to go home. The bus ride was really slow. I already miss Chris.

E: Hey I'm home now xx
C: Good, thanks for telling me :) just wanted to make sure you were safe, Lauren ok? xx
E: Thank ya and yeh she is 🙃
C: No problem, what are you gonna do tonight?
E: Homework probably and or sleeping, wbu
C: Sleeping 😂
E: Copy cat
C: Nahhhhhhhhhh, I just like your style;)
E: Of course 😂
E: Right amma go now, was only texting you to tell you I was home 😎😇
C: Rude. I'll talk to ya later. Xx
E: Adios xx

A/N: Sorry this is short but idk what to write so yeh..