{24}

E: Hey.
C: Hi
E: I'm coming home today
C: Yay finally. I've missed you it's be 27 days
E: You kept count?
C: Yeh. It's not weird is it?
E: Oh no. Of course not 😬
C: Oh well. I can't wait. When will you be home?
E: I don't know maybe we could meet up tomorrow or something?
C: Yeh that'd be cool. Just us? Or the boys as well?
E: Bring them for a bit then we can slip off together ☺️x
C: Alright. Can't wait.
E: Hey can I ask you a big question? You can say no if you want
C: Yeh you can ask anything ❤️
E: Could you pick Lauren and I up from the airport? Like meet us their some how?
C: Don't worry I already planned it 😗x
E: Aha alright thanks
C: No problemo when does your flight get in?
E: 5pm roughly 😊
C: Alright I'll be there
E: Thank youuuuu
C: No problem. How are you?
E: I'm good. Excited to go home
C: Aha why are you so excited?
E: Cause I missed mum and dad
E: How are you though?
C: I'm fine, glad you are coming home. How do you miss your mum and dad? Didn't they go with you?
E: Oh no. They were busy. It was just Lauren and I
C: Oh alright.
E: Yeh haha ⭐️
C: Well are you ready and packed? We don't want you forgetting anything
E: I've got everything I think
C: Ok. Well I'll let you do whatever. Byeeee xoxox
E: Bye? Xoxox

Chris POV
"Chris can you please bring your dirty washing down for me to wash please." Mum asked as she poked her head around the living room door where the boys and I were sitting on our phones, being anti social as usual.
"Yeh. Give me two seconds. Then I'll get it." I replied as I said bye to Ella. God I miss her. "Boys I'll be a minute." They nodded as I went upstairs and got my washing basket. Plenty of washing here for you to do mum.
"Also bring down any dirty dishes!" She shouted up and I groaned as I picked up a glass from the side of my bed and carried everything downstairs.
"Where do you want me to put it all?" I asked the most obvious question there is. "Dishes in the sink. Clothes in front of the washing machine."
I put it all where it was meant to be before I started walking back to the boys but I could hear crying?
I walked into the living room to see Ethan. Jakob had his arm around him comforting him it looked like.
Ethan was crying? Crying?!
Ethan never cries.
"Hey Eth man? What's up?" I asked as I sat next to him. "S-she sa-id she l-love m-me no m-more." He stuttered crying. "Who did Etho?" I looked at Jakob from behind Ethan's back.
'Gala' he mouthed. Wow. She broke up with him? I thought they were gonna actually be together for a long time. "G-gala. S-she just I l-love her and she l-leave me." He sobbed into Jakob.
"Hey Eth it's alright. Don't cry. She's not worth your tears." I said as I rubbed his back. "I d-did everything for h-her!" I've never seen anyone cry so much before. "Ethan please calm down. I mean we don't want you looking terrible at the airport do we now? I mean Lauren is gonna be there." I glanced at Jakob who was looking at me confused.
"What?" Ethan turned his head to look at me. "Ella and Lauren are home today and El asked if I could pick her up so I was thinking us boys go pick them up and then we go get food somewhere. What do you guys think?" I asked the both of them and they thought for a second.
"Can Lara come?" Of course Jake would ask that. "Jake you gotta stop stealing my best friend!" I whined, that put a smile on Ethan's face.
"She's my friend! I don't wanna be fifth wheeling you guys." Fifth wheeling? What on earth? He's a strange boy.
"Ugh fine." I groaned and he grinned. "Least one of us is happy I guess." Ethan spoke as he wiped his eyes.
"Ethan you can be happy too." I smiled but he rolled his eyes. "No I can't! Shut up you twat!" Damn. Ethan has never been this upset and angry since I've known him.
"Ethan you can. Please calm down." He glared at me. "Piss off."
"Chris why don't you go get nice flowers or something for Ella coming back yeh? Ethan and I will wait here." Jakob smiled. I nodded and stood up. "Do you need anything while I'm out? Either of you?" I asked and Ethan looked at me. "My girlfriend back." He always wants the impossible.
I smiled sympathetically at him but he just shrugged me off and turned back to look at Jakob. "I'll be back soon."

"Are you boys ready?" Mum asked us as we were putting our shoes on. "Yes what does it look like we're doing?" I rolled my eyes and she sighed.
"Less of your attitude." She said as she picked up her car keys and the boys chuckled. "Sorry mum." I muttered as I opened the front door and walked out to her car and got in the front with the boys following, getting in the back.
"We have to pick up Lara." I reminded mum and she nodded. "I know Chris. You mentioned multiple times." She chuckled and I rolled my eyes.
"Can you just drive?"

"Chris!"