{27}

Ella POV
"So you're saying you just threw up? For no reason?" Chris asked as he leaned against the kitchen counter.
"Yeh. I woke up and just needed to throw up." I shrugged as I finished buttering the toast I was making Chris.
"Are you feeling alright like?" I nodded.
"Maybe you should go to the doctors? They might be able to check, see if you've got a bug or something." He smiled and I passed him the toast.
"Yeh I'll go later." No way.
"Alright tell me what happens." He said with a mouthful of food and I nodded.
"Morning kids." Ingrid said as she came into the kitchen and flicked the kettle on.
"Oh no. Ella made you a cup of coffee mum." Chris said to his mum and she looked at me so I nodded.
"Yeh, Chris said you're a morning coffee person." I laughed a little.
"He sure got that right." She laughed as I handed her the cup of coffee I made her.
"Thank you. You didn't have too."
"I didn't but I did." I smiled.
"Chris, she's a keeper." She smirked to her son who went bright red.
"Mummmmm. Stopppp." He whined as he took another bite of his toast.
"What? I'm just being honest." She winked and he just rolled his eyes.
"Ha. Ha. You're so funny aren't you."
"Personally I think she's very funny Chris." I winked at him.
"Yeh that's right, be on her side. Like always leave me, poor Chris all on his own." He pouted as Ingrid and I laughed at him.
"If you insist." He glared at me as I just bopped his nose and pecked his cheek.
"Right mum. Well we are going upstairs." Chris told his mum who nodded as Chris and I started walking up to his room.
He flopped onto his bed as soon as we got into his room after he shut the door and I sat on the edge.
"So are you gonna tell me the real reason why you came last night?" He asked as he rolled onto his back.
"I told you. I just wanted to see you." Lies.
"Hm. Your mum said otherwise." What? He talked to my mum?
"Huh?"
"You got into a fight with Lauren. You said stuff to each other. What stuff was that?" Oh my he sounds like a councillor.
"What's it to you?" I don't gotta tell him nothing. It's not like he's my boyfriend.
"I want to help you Ella. No matter what. You're my best friend and I want the best for you." He said as he sat up and took my hand but I pulled it away from him.
"Chris, please. I came here to get away from the situation I don't want it to carry on here. This is where I'm happy and I don't want that to be ruined." I spoke truthfully and he nodded, understanding.
"Alright. But you should really go see a doctor about throwing up and that."
"I will. I'll go today yeh. On my way home." He rolled his eyes before trying to argue that he was coming with me but I said no.

Chris POV
"Right text me how it goes yeh? I'll come over and see you later alright?" She nodded as she hugged me and rested her head on my shoulder.
"Yeh." She mumbled into my shoulder quietly before pulling away.
"Right I best be off then." She made her way to the door slowly.
"Bye babe."
"Bye." She left.

E: You're going to hate me..
C: No? I could never hate you xx
E: Yes you could. You will.
C: No. Why am I going to hate you?
E: Because I have a problem..
C: And what is that problem?
E: Umm. I don't know if I should say.
C: C'mon Ella, just tell me
E: I'm pregnant..
C: Huh?! What?!
C: Ella answer, it's been 15 mins and I know you're on your phone, you just liked a photo on insta
C: Ella I don't hate you
C: You're still my best friend, Ella please

C: Who's is it?

C: Why do you think this is going to make me hate you??
C: Is this why you've been sick?

C: El, I can help you

C: Please

C: Ella c'mon it's been a day you can't keep ignoring my messages.

C: I know you're on your phone, can you stop ignoring me.

C: Ellaaaaaaa
E: What Chris?
C: Finally. You answered.
E: Hm
C: So do you want me to come over or?
E: No
C: You wanna do this on text?
E: Hm
C: Do you know who's it is?
E: The guy from the party.

E: Chris??

E: You ok?

E: Chris you've disappeared. You didn't like it when I did it to you so why you doing it to me??

E: I'm guessing you're phone has died or something?

E: See. Told you. You hate me.

A/N: I dunno what I just wrote if I'm being honest 😉 I don't know what's gonna happen next and I'm sorry it's short x