{28}

E: You're his father then.
C: I'm sorry.

I looked at mum as she looked at the baby scan photo.
"You'll do good as a mum." She spoke as she put the picture on the coffee table.
"Thank you. I don't know what to do about Chris." I sighed as I put my hand on my stomach.
"You need to speak to him," she glanced at my dad, "Properly. You need to speak to him face to face. Invite him over for tea tonight."
"Are you sure? I don't want anything to be weird or Lauren to stare at him like the little freak she is." I glared at Lauren as she rolled her eyes.
"I'm not a freak. He's famous and hot." She replied as I scoffed.
"Just get out and run along to your twelvie friends." I opened the door to signal for her to leave because she was pissing me off.
"He's gonna put his band and reputation before you and your fuck up kid." She laughed before she walked out and up to her room.
"Will he really?" I looked between my mother and father.
"No. Of course not. This is his mistake as much as it's yours. He can't just leave you." Dad said as he smiled reassuringly at me.
"Yes he might freak out at first but he'll soon come round to the idea of having to help you and look after your child." Mum continued on.
I nodded.
"I'll ask him. If he turns up then he turns up if not, well then he doesn't." I said trying to reassure myself more than my parents.

E: Mum is inviting you over for tea tonight if you want. If so be here for 6. Your choice

"Done." I told them as I pressed send on the keyboard of my phone.
"Let's hope he takes responsibility and acts upon his actions then." Dad said as he got up and went to the kitchen. Probably to start preparing tea.
"Why don't you go out and have a look around the shops?" Mum asked as she looked at the clothes I was wearing; a baggy t shirt and joggy bottoms.
"You mean to go buy clothes that I'll fit into when I'm really fat?" I asked, probably not the best question to ask but it was true.
"No. I mean for when you can't fit into your skinny jeans anymore." She's trying to make me feel better about myself.
"I have no money anyway." I shrugged and laughed as I played with the hem of my shirt.
She handed me a couple notes and I looked down at them. "Mum no I can't take this from you." I tried to hand back the two 20$ notes.
"Yes you can. It's yours. Spend it wisely." She smiled and I nodded closing my hand over the money.
"Thank you mum. This seriously means a lot to me." I stood up and walked over to her and bent down to hug her, she happily hugged back.
"No problem Ella, just don't tell your sister." She laughed making me crack a smile.
"I won't. Don't worry. I'm going to go make myself look less of a mess." I told her as I began to walk over to the doorway.
"You look fine at the moment." She smiled as well as I did.
"Thank you. Thank you for being so supportive and not shouting at me." She nodded and looked away.
"Everyone makes mistakes."

A/N: Heyyy I'm still alive don't worry! I haven't updated in 2 months holy shit I am sorry, I just didn't know what to write really. It was my birthday last Friday so yay finally a year older 😏
I'm on 6 weeks holiday for summer so I'll try update a lot 💕
This chapter is short I know but I knew I really had to update but feel free to give me suggestions of what to write cause I have no clue 🤓
Insta Fp: dreamingdelgado
Priv: chloharper.xx