The Commander of the Void

Song of the Chapter

Soldier~ Nightcore 

Quote of the Chapter 

Pain is temporary, it might last a minute, an hour or even a year. But eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit however it will last a lifetime.~ Chispa Motivation 

This is Michael's Chapter everything will be explained how everything works on Genesis in this Chapter so I won't have to explain it like eight times. (Not really just a bit of an exaggeration) 

~~~~

~Four years after the Attack on Genesis~ 

Eighteen year old Commander Michael walked through the halls with Noble team behind him Noble team was the eight absolute best warriors from all around the universe each with a different but much needed skill set. Than after the eight that acted like generals, the army consisted of a Navy, Army and Air force. Their jobs were the peace keepers of the universe, if the planet they were sent to had little to no technology they would fight with swords, bows and such. If the planet was technologically advanced they would go in guns blazing as Chaos didn't feel like another genocide like his father committed. Michael's Noble team consisted of. 

Noble One, code name, Omega. -Michael son and heir of Chaos. Commands the entire army and Noble team only used for suicide missions, only way to get into Noble team is if some one in it has previously died. Armour colour, Black. Gave up his primordial powers to be the ultimate soldier, endurance, strength, speed and battlefield tactics heightened to over a hundred times more than an average human.

Noble Two, code  name, Archer. - Zoe Nightshade from planet Earth her job to provide sniper support. Black silky hair, and onyx coloured eyes. Humanoid being daughter of the Titan Atlas. Armour colour, Silver. Best sharpshooter/archer in the entire military. 

Noble Three, code name, Tank. - Alar Huash (Who-ash) from planet Norwalk his job is to provide is anti-tank and will always go after the biggest soldiers in the army. He stands at an impressive six foot four, and looks like he was made from rock itself like everyone on his planet. Humanoid but almost impossible to kill. Armour colour, Orange. 

Noble Four, code name, Machine. - John from planet Halth his job was to scout, as his people can turn invisible as long as they could hold their breath. Almost looks like a lizard standing five foot eight. Armour colour, dark green. 

Noble Five, code name, Rex. - Unlar Koson from planet Vinla job his is a soldier, protect everyone second best hand to hand soldier in the army. Deadly with every weapon. Armour colour, sky blue. 

Noble Six, code name, Swift. - Robin from planet Maja her people have wings from an early age her job is to airlift wounded solider's or provide air support. Human she has brown shoulder length hair and green eyes with no pupils. Armour colour, Brown. 

Noble Seven, code name, Doc. - Brittany from planet Medi the world of healers, so that being said she is lead medic on the team. She had shoulder length blond hair and starling blue, yellow eyes.  Armour colour, Red.

Noble eight, code name, Hack. - Kathrine Eversby from planet Jax mechanical genius, short cropped red hair with forest green eyes. Armour colour, White. 

Omega led his team on their jet and got ready to debrief the squad as soon as the plane took off his stood up. 

"Listen up guys at 0:600 yesterday the princess from Kerpash was taken out of the royal palace by insurgents, our job is to locate the princess and extract her. Our intel confirmed that she is in the middle of the insurgents location so I want Archer on this rooftop here." Omega said pointing at a bird eye view of the city. "Use Swift to get on the house, than Swift I want you to keep an eye on things from above. While the rest of us breach the house grab the princess, when we do that we will meet you on the roof, where you will extract the princess. Do not stop for anything Swift. We got four hours till our boots hit the ground get some rest."