The Death of A Prince

Quote of the Chapter 

Sometimes the smallest act of love can take up the biggest space in some ones heart.~ Anonymous 

Song of the Chapter 

Hurt ~Johnny Cash 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deus watched the ship that carried his brother  and nephews fly away, he looked down into the dimmed hazel eyes of his oldest most favourite nephew. Blood slowly leaked out of Michael's mouth, Deus eyes watered. He didn't want this, he wasn't evil just bitter because of Eve. She was a manipulative, lying whore. Yes she chose Chaos in the beginning but what no one else knew was that while with Chaos she spent a night with Deus. 

It resulted in Deus's first ever child, a child gifted with an amazing talent for swordsmanship and intelligence. He lived a life of greatness and power only to be betrayed by the ones he loved, he was powerful beyond belief. Being Deus's first child he inherited a ton of power, he was the only one that could defeat him. Perseus Jackson has defeated many of powerful deities but Deus thought he would be the most powerful the legendary  man has defeated it was just a matter of time. 

His nephew deserved the proper burial with that Deus scooped his dead nephew up and disappeared from the planet completely. 

~~~~~

Zoe sat in her room listening to some of Earth's older songs back when she was just a demi-Titan. A song she didn't care for back than but now it just hit her hard, it is called 'Where'd you go?' by Fort minor. 

She laid in her bed, listening to the lyrics. "Where'd you go? I miss you so." Played on her lips over and over again, her soul mate and the love of her long life gone in a blink of an eye killed right in front of her. He died protecting her, she knew that bullet was about to kill her it was going for her heart. But that idiot had to go and sacrifice himself, to save her and her secret. She wanted to tell him but she knew she couldn't distract him, he needed his wits about him and telling them their family was about to grow was not the information anyone needed before heading to a battle. 

She heard a knock on her and Michael's shared room. Zoe turned off her music and said. 

"Come in." 

The door opened to reveal Fate. 

"Hey Zoe, what are you up to?" 

"Listening to music. Trying to remember everything." Zoe said sadly, her eyes dull and lifeless almost as if her very soul had disappeared. 

"I wont pretend to know how you feel I have lost people I care about but never like anything you are going through, you know I hate everything to do with Aphrodite and her idiotic ways. I know it wasn't her that but you and my brother together but holy Chaos you two made me believe in love. Next time we see Deus, he won't take another person we care about, we will kill him." 

Zoe felt her confidence raise up and said. "You are right Fate, now if I am not mistaken we have a funeral to attend than we can hunt down Deus." Her armour appeared on her body a second later Fates did as well as they walked down the halls to Michael's funeral. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We have lost many of troops and we are all with loss, it pains me to say we lost our commander of our armies and Noble team and my son Michael fell in battle with Deus yesterday." Chaos said his voice amplifying it over the courtyard of over ten thousand people. 

Shouts of disbelief and sobs were heard from the crowd. Noble team and a twelve guards stood behind Chaos who all stared at the crowd in anticipation for anything.