Epilogue

Song of the chapter 

Miracle by Shine down 

Quote of the chapter 

"The bond that links your true family is not the one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members grow up under the same roof." Richard Bach 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~8 years later~

Percy and his brothers sat in their thrones, the kings of the world. The new Olympian council now sat Percy, Fate, Stephan, Artemis, Hestia, Hades, Apollo, Thalia Grace, Hecate, Hermes, Nico Di Angelo and Hazel Levesque. 

The last two were forgiven years ago after a long talk with the youngest son of Chaos. Humans have prospered under the leadership under the new gods, as an apology present for the last thousand years under Zeus's rule   the humans finally had space travel and discovered Genesis and became part of the intergalactic community. 

There was no poverty, war or hunger in the world and humans have even settled other planets only adding more technological advances to one of the youngest species in the galaxy. 

"Alright guys good session we will talk more about the next step for humanity later." Stephan said smiling as all the new leaders smiled back, the council never fought and if they did they had a vote. If it was still even they would bring either Michael or Zoe into the vote to be the tie breaker. 

Out of know where two adults and two kids appeared out of no where. 

Making Artemis squeal in joy at the site as she looked upon her two grand daughters. 

The adult female pushed her two daughters to the happy moon goddess. "Go to your grandmother girls." The two girls laughed as they hugged their grandmother, the rest of the gods smiled at the sight. 

After embracing the seven and four year old girls Artemis gently pushed them back and said. "I got you two presents." 

"Yay what did you get us?" The eldest girl asked, her obsidian eyes gleamed with happiness her waist long brown hair covered half of her face as Artemis laughed and brushed it out of her face before two toy bows appeared in the goddess' hands. 

"I am going to teach you how to hunt all the boys." Artemis smirked as Zoe laughed and Michael and the rest of the gods smiled at the enthusiasm of the goddess of the hunt.

Both girls squealed in joy as they grabbed their gifts than hugged their grandmother, holding their bows close to their chest as they looked at their parents. 

"Can we go with Grandma please mommy and daddy?" The eldest girl asked excitedly. 

"Of course but Artemisia make sure you take care of Amanda OK? Daddy and Mommy have to talk to your uncles about some business, you can tell us all about your little training session at dinner deal?" Michael replied. 

"Deal!" The seven year old agreed enthusiastically before the trio of disappeared with a flash of silver light. 

The other gods flashed out as well leaving the family to talk. Before a star ship landed in the courtyard and the rest of Noble piled out in their armour. 

The three brothers looked at Michael confused who smiled. 

"We got a Noble mission, you guys in?" 

The three brothers shared a glance before their armour appeared on them. "We were born ready bro." Percy said a determined look on his face.