Welcome to Camp Olympus

Song of the Chapter

I'm Back ~ Mick Gordon (Omega Sparxx) 

Quote of the chapter

People forget who they are because they are too busy trying to prove to the rest of the world that they are something else ~ Anonymous 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabeth glared at Michael. "How did you know my name? Plus you are all wearing helmets, you could be traitors."

"If we were traitors, you would be dead Athena scum. We are here to help your sorry ass, against the armies of Gaea, Tartarus and Deus." Fury snarled. 

"How do I know we can trust you? Take your helmets off." Annabeth demanded holding her drakon bone sword hilt in her hand. 

"Fine but my brothers won't take them off. This is Hack, Doc, Swift and Archer. If you don't trust us than trust Archer as she died for you once already, but I can promise you she won't do it again." 

Annabeth's eyes narrowed, but they widened when she saw Zoe take off her helmet. "Zoe? This isn't possible you died." 

"Yes, saving you from the Titans, and now we are here to answer the call of war against the foes Fury mentioned." Zoe explained. 

"OK, Ok. We can use all the help we can get, sorry but we can't be too careful, not with war on the way, follow me I will give you a tour." Annabeth said waving her hand forward in a 'follow me' gesture. 

"Over there is the barracks for the Romans, they didn't want to mess with their traditions I suppose, and over there is the Greek cabins. Over there is the big house, it is a place of all of our meetings. Over there is the arena, strawberry fields and the forest over there is stocked with monsters." 

Everyone nodded, drinking in where everything is, all planning where the best place to attack from would be. 

"So if I may ask where do you all plan on staying?" Annabeth asked, all the eyes from Noble shifted to Michael wondering the same thing.

Michael smirked. "Our cabin of course." 

Annabeth's face turned apologetic. "I am sorry but we don't have a Chaos cabin. To be honest I didn't think he really even existed." 

Michael's smirk grew. "Merlin, you are up."

Merlin nodded he studied a place, an area was cleared enough for a decent sized cabin. Merlin looked back. "γνώση, I will need you help." 

"How are you guys gonna build a cabin before nightfall?" Annabeth asked curiously. 

"Merlin has massive creation powers, also he is like Hecate kid but his powers are that of a hundred times more than an ordinary Hecate child. And γνώση has basic creation powers, and elemental powers." Michael explained. Annabeth nodded than asked another question. 

"So what powers do you all have?" 

"Well none my three brothers are the only ones with any powers. Hack is insanely smart, she can make anything with any type of metal or wood. Doc, is the best medic we have, Swift is our emergency evac with her wings. Zoe is the best sniper in the universe, her use of a bow and rifle are insane." 

Annabeth nodded again but looked at Michael expectantly. "And how about you? You being Chaos's oldest son must be the most powerful." 

Michael scoffed. "I used to have powers but I gave them all away." 

Annabeth looked shocked. "But why? Couldn't they be extremely helpful if you are fighting a war?" 

Michael smiled. "I gave up my powers for battlefield tactic and super strength. I am faster, stronger and have the endurance of twenty men. I will outlast everyone on a battlefield."