Well Shit

Song of the chapter 

Stuck in your head ~I Prevail 

Quote of the chapter

Sometimes, you have to make a big mistake to figure out how to make things right, mistakes are painful but they're the only way to find out the reality ~Anonymous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No Hades dipshit. Of course it is me why wouldn't it be." Zoe yelled angrily when she heard Stephan mumble. "Damn she is scary." 

While Michael replied. "You have no idea." 

She was lucky to not have faced them for the slight blush that appeared on her face, the type of blush only Michael could see. 

Percy stepped forward. "Zoe, the campers turned on me, Annabeth became immortal after i had said no and you know what the gods are like they wouldn't make me immortal after I had just said no. After I found out that my mom and Paul were killed by that douche bag Tristan I ran cursing the gods the entire time. A pack of hell hounds killed me, speaking of which how come I am alive?" 

"You are alive my son because I have willed it to happen. I knew this would be your reaction so that is why Zoe is here, also cause of her unparalleled use of a bow and her accuracy with that and her sniper is amazing as your brother Michael can vouch for." Chaos said calmly. 

Percy looked at him curiously. "You are truly my father? Not Poseidon?" 

"Yes.  I will explain everything to you my children, Zoe you as well." Chaos explained as they started walking in a straight line, Chaos in the middle on his left were Fate, Stephan and Percy on his right were Michael and Zoe. 

"Well I will start in the beginning which started with your grandfather, Void, he created your uncle and I. We got along at great at first but he decided slowly over time to create things that mortals now consider a sin. Such as lust, greed, hunger and jealousy  to mess with my creations, such as all the planets including Earth and humans and all that blah, blah, blah. But your uncle really got jealous when I created your mother, Eve, she was the most kind woman I have ever met she never once got angry or said a mean thing about anyone. I fell in love with her instantly, but so did Deus. We competed for her hand, but I won." 

"Well no shit." Percy mumbled but everyone heard him and started laughing even Chaos, Percy realised he was heard and blushed scarlet red. 

"Anyway Deus couldn't handle it but see the thing was is your mother was also the original prophet that stood on the rock of Delphi. She saw that you four would over throw the Olympians and become the newest rulers of the world. But Deus didn't want that at all and raised and army to try and kill you all." Chaos said as Michael stiffened up remember all the funerals the next day as well as his fight with his uncle. Zoe noticed this and grabbed Michael's hand, she wasn't overly fond of showing public displays of affection but her love needed it and she would not back away from it, he shot her a grateful smile which she in turn smiled back. 

Chaos sighed. "He took us by surprise we weren't expecting a fight from within the city, your mother knew what your uncle wanted so she grabbed you three and ran for the escape pods that can send any one back in time her only guards were your brother Michael and his three friends. Your mother sent Michael away but he left the guards as he came to find me assuming his uncle would be fighting me, he was wrong." 

Michael looked down sadly as the three youngest looked at him in shock, but Percy was shocked most of all. 

"Zoe you are holding hands with my brother!" 

"Your point little bro?" Michael asked as his eyebrow raised. 

"She is a hunter of Artemis, she hates men." Percy stated.